Crunchez vos adresses URL
|
Rejoignez notre discord
|
Hébergez vos photos
Page 5 sur 28 PremièrePremière 1234567891011121315 ... DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 121 à 150 sur 833
    Again, we thank the forumers who've been backing us. Even if it's just a dollar, the backer count, 1 person, supporting the project means a lot <3

C'est peut être trop demander mais qu'importe.
    ..... I may be asking too much from this forum, and I am not afraid to ask.
    Pour les intéressés, j'ai une mission à vous confier.
    For those interested, I have a mission for you.
    Les Français sont légendaire pour un talent naturel de l'espionnage.
    The French are fabled for a natural talent in espionage.
    Nous aimerions que les forumeurs de CanardPC diffusent notre message à d'autres cellules et forums.
    We would like CanardPC forumers to spread our message to other cells and forums.
    Nous cherchons à susciter l'intérêt et la controverse. Et également un apport de carburant. Le carburant est toujours bienvenu.
    We seek to spark interest and controversy. and yes, fuel. Fuel is good
    Dernière modification par mercenarygames ; 18/04/2012 à 11h19.

C'est vraiment dommage que ça ne se bouge pas plus que ça, je suis sûr que ce jeu peut trouver son public.
    Ca me surprend que la preview cpc n'ait pas engendré de mouvement de donation plus significatif que cela sur kickstarter (http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...rfare?ref=live). C'est chouette de changer de l'attrition pourtant...
    La ça stagne...une seule donation aujourd'hui...
    Dernière modification par Antitan ; 18/04/2012 à 17h43.

Citation Envoyé par Antitan Voir le message
    C'est vraiment dommage que ça ne se bouge pas plus que ça, je suis sûr que ce jeu peut trouver son public.
    Ca me surprend que la preview cpc n'ait pas engendré de mouvement de donation plus significatif que cela sur kickstarter (http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...rfare?ref=live). C'est chouette de changer de l'attrition pourtant...
    Le truc c'est que ce topic a du déjà amener quasiment tous les potentiels backers et lecteurs de CPC à participer.
    DE CHELONIAN MOBILE

Citation Envoyé par Meuhoua Voir le message
    Le truc c'est que ce topic a du déjà amener quasiment tous les potentiels backers et lecteurs de CPC à participer.
    It has helped, thanks a lot

Gaining critical mass with the public, is a huge problem. Kotaku, Destructoid, Joystiq, almost everyone ignores Kickstarter projects.

---------- Post added at 03h42 ---------- Previous post was at 01h53 ----------

We are proud to announce that we have reached Linux!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...e/posts/210805

If you manage, you should try to contact Totalbiscuit.
    He is the kind of guy that could give a real boost to your visibility.
    Apparently, he did that with Nekro (http://www.kicktraq.com/projects/343838885/nekro/) and you notice the impact...

Apparently, he did that with Nekro (http://www.kicktraq.com/projects/343838885/nekro/) and you notice the impact...
    Tried that. no word from them yet q_q;

Do you happen to know them? We'd love to have someone post on their forums.

The thing with Totalbiscuit is that he's more into Starcraft kind of RTS and seems to like micro-management (at least that's what I understood from his Oil Rush vid).

Citation Envoyé par Emualynk Voir le message
    The thing with Totalbiscuit is that he's more into Starcraft kind of RTS and seems to like micro-management (at least that's what I understood from his Oil Rush vid).
    That's the exact kind of player I need to reach.

I'm a new baker. Hope you'll raise enough funds to finish your project

Citation Envoyé par beuargh Voir le message
    I'm a new baker.

Nothing unusual for a french....
    Citation Envoyé par Big Bear Voir le message
    Je suis totalement d'accord avec le canardpcnaute M. Cacao.

baguette !

I'll follow this project closely and maybe bake it who knows.

Yea, we're totally baking right now.

4/20

Have you found other forums or websites in order to increase your visibility ?
    a brief and rapidly closing window of opportunity to secure a [...] future for all.
    Overshoot
    - Le film d'horreur ira jusqu'au paroxysme final - Last Week in Collapse

I watched at the video after having read the article on my Canard PC, and the design, music and gameplay made me back this interesting project. As you offer us to gave our opinions I'll do so:

@DiscordCabbage: don't change anything, it looks perfect to me! Or maybe a more "living" background (stars, galaxies, space clouds...).

@MrB: if you could compose some cool drum'n bass scores it 'd be great for me.

I hope you'll reach your objectives!

Citation Envoyé par mercenarygames Voir le message
    We've decided to make one of our earliest prototypes available to the public.

The link can be downloaded here.
    It doesn't work on my PC ("the .exe has stopped working...") W7 64b.
    So if you can add me to the Desura "Vigrior Combat Prototype" it'd be fine! (username: Ckao)
    Dernière modification par Ckao ; 21/04/2012 à 11h59.

Citation Envoyé par Ckao Voir le message
    It doesn't work on my PC ("the .exe has stopped working...") W7 64b.
    Same for me.
    But if you have desura, send them your username and you'll be able to try the fleet manager.
    a brief and rapidly closing window of opportunity to secure a [...] future for all.
    Overshoot

J'attend la paye...et je dois pas être le seul
    You are the chiken from the kitchen and you ain't kidding although nothing is written !
    anime list (en cours)

Une question bête, le compte n'est pas débité avant la réussite et la date limite du projet non?

Une question bête, le compte n'est pas débité avant la réussite et la date limite du projet non?
    C'est bien ça.
    Overshoot

Il me semblait bien, pour les précédents projets auquel j'ai cotisé je n'ai reçu la notification de paiement (et le débit de mon compte) qu'à la clôture du projet.

@MercenaryGame : Have you tried this website ? Space + strategy, seems fine to me.
    Overshoot

Citation Envoyé par Loddfafnir Voir le message
    Have you found other forums or websites in order to increase your visibility ?
    A few.... but most sites do not want to listen to us.

---------- Post added at 06h59 ---------- Previous post was at 06h59 ----------

@MercenaryGame : Have you tried this website ? Space + strategy, seems fine to me.
    Theyve written an article about us already

---------- Post added at 07h01 ---------- Previous post was at 06h59 ----------

Il me semblait bien, pour les précédents projets auquel j'ai cotisé je n'ai reçu la notification de paiement (et le débit de mon compte) qu'à la clôture du projet.
    For kickstarter, the project does not take funds until the very end of the project.

Citation Envoyé par mercenarygames Voir le message
    Theyve written an article about us already
    I'm stupid
    ROck, Paper, Shotgun excepted, I don't know any other worldwide websites
    Overshoot

I'm stupid
    ROck, Paper, Shotgun excepted, I don't know any other worldwide websites
    Have yet to hear from them.

Heck, if everyone who supported us on this forum wrote to Rock Paper Shotgun, maybe it will get their attention?

Just looked dat video from first post. First felt like 'this has to be 'ender's game-like' stuff', then I saw those dancing starships and glowing lazers. Didnt get a thing on what the game mecanisms could be, something has to be done with the video to make it relevant.

The project appeal to this area of my brain responsible for "trying new things", but I can't really figure out how all this work...I would definitely be interested in testing the Combat Prototype - my Desura userrname : ElGat0.

Le protype actuel est dispo à tous sur Desura gratuitement.
    Overshoot

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012...tarter-dilemma

for people currently supporting us, we'd like folks to join the debate on this article.

Please post in the comments, we'd like people who've seen what we've done so far, and help us defend Kickstarter projects

I am going to add a spoil to it, because i am not sure this is a very fair use...but suggesting the possibility...
    Spoiler Alert!
    What prevents you from creating a big tiers and ask your family for example to make a donation (lets say 1000$ each donation), so you can reach your overall funding. Afterwards, when you get the money, you give them back the money they added, and you can still use the money you collected to developp your game.
    Dernière modification par Antitan ; 24/04/2012 à 10h38.

I think it's kind of illegal to do this on Kickstarter
    Overshoot

I did not read the EULA so i was not sure, but it would seem likely this is not recommended. Just wanted to brainstorm to find a solution

EDIT:

After reading the thread about kickstarter on rock paper shotgun, i have to admit "Lambchops" comments are dead on.
    He is right in most aspects. I think you don't get as many pledges as you deserve because right now, the project is not crystal clear for people that don't have an interest already for this kind of game.

You had MANY updates.
    This is just too much informations. People who want to join are going to be scared if they see more than 20 updates already...reactivity is good, but to an extent.

I don't know if you can still use all his advices, if you have time for that, they are definitely golden.
    Dernière modification par Antitan ; 24/04/2012 à 15h34. Motif: Rock paper shotgun's thread

Règles de messages