Crunchez vos adresses URL
|
Rejoignez notre discord
|
Hébergez vos photos
Page 1 sur 68 1234567891151 ... DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 1 à 30 sur 2031
    Huggy les bons tuyaux Avatar de kayl257
    Les trucs et astuces, les tweaks, les ini bidouillés, les concours de quequettes, etc... en gros toute la partie technique : c'est ici et là : http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php...onsole-tweaks/

Je ne consulterais pas ce topic, alors si vous avez des tweaks de dingue, MP moi et je les copierai ici.

La page Wiki du forum pour toutes les bidouilles et autres tweaks. Éditable par tout le monde!

Citation Envoyé par Nacodaco Voir le message
    Liste des premiers mods, tweak & autres
    - Liste totalement subjective -

Améliorations graphiques
    - Antiallias and sharpen effect : Rend notamment l'image plus net.
    Avant, Après, Image 1, Image 2
    - Improved Dragon Textures : Retexturation des Dragons.
    Image 1, Image 2
    - Detailed Faces : Visages plus détaillés
    Image 1, Image 2, Image 3
    - Less Ugly Elven Faces : Enlève les énormes rides sur le front des Elfes. Conflit éventuel avec "Detailed Faces".
    Image 1
    - Enhanced Blood Textures : Retexturation du sang.
    Image 1
    - Improved Female Skin Textures : Assez bon résultat !
    - Slightly Improved Casual Clothing 01 : Améliore un vêtement, en attendant un pack. J'aime beaucoup le résultat.
    Avant, Après

Tweak
    - Version de Nekroze

Gameplay
    - No Kill Moves : Suppression totale des finish moves.

Utilitaires
    - Borderless Windowed Fullscreen - AutoHotkey Script ou Simple Borderless Window : Pour jouer en mode fenêtré sans bordure.

A tester
    - Skyrim Creatures Project : Retexturation des animaux. Résultat discutable (assombrissement, éclaircissement, pas forcément plus beau).
    - Alternate Steel Sword Texture : En attendant un pack plus gros et parce que certains se sont plaint des textures des armes vanilla moche. (Pas de comparaison sur la fiche du mod...)
    - Steel GreatSword Re-Texture : En attendant un pack plus gros et parce que certains se sont plaint des textures des armes vanilla moche. (Pas de comparaison sur la fiche du mod...)
    - Steel War Axe Re-texture : En attendant un pack plus gros et parce que certains se sont plaint des textures des armes vanilla moche. (Pas de comparaison sur la fiche du mod...)
    - HQ Leather Handle Steel Sword Re-Texture : En attendant un pack plus gros et parce que certains se sont plaint des textures des armes vanilla moche. (Pas de comparaison sur la fiche du mod...)

---------

PS : Déjà 2 mods pour remplacer les sous-vêtements féminins
    PS2 : Déjà un mod qui remplace les panneaux par des versions allemandes ! A quand la version française ?

-----------
    EDIT : Ces mods viennent uniquement de Skyrimnexus. Je vais faire un pack pour les mods d'armes (ils viennent toutes du même auteur) et fouiller le toic à la recherche des Tweak cités.
    Citation Envoyé par Caerbannog
    http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=73

le mod des panneaux en français
    http://deadendthrills.com/2011/11/ma...in-the-method/
    Here it is, then: the tweak guide that isn’t. I’ve made the mistake of doing ‘proper’ tweak guides before which were old the second I posted them; there was no science behind the numbers, no logic behind the selection. Such things, I’ve decided, are best left to the inimitable Koroush Ghazi over at TweakGuides.com. What I can offer, though, in the spirit of joint venture that so defines these wondrous and demented games, is the story of a screenshot. How pretentious? Very. Now let’s get on with it. (By the way, the totally rubbish ‘read more’ link, which even appears in the full version, is because I’ve broken something and now the site’s being bombed by RPS traffic. I’ll fix it when things have calmed down.) Read more…

Anyone who’s tinkered with one of these Gamebryo-powered RPGs before will recognise the engine almost immediately in Skyrim. Why the Wikipedia entry still claims that the Creation Engine is “entirely new” is beyond me, ’cause it ain’t. There is, however, an entirely new layer of bells and whistles that sits on top (or thereabouts) of the old Oblivion and Fallout 3 tech. Shaders and shadows are the most obvious, and there’s no denying the difference they make. Without mods, Skyrim can look more like a painting – think German Romantics like Johan Christian Dahl, Carl Ferdinand von Kügelgen or Caspar David Friedrich – than a modded Oblivion ever will.

Getting it to that level, though, where your view of the horizon isn’t interrupted by a mid-range splurge of low-LOD buildings and bare terrain, is a very familiar process. So much so, in fact, that the pros and cons are pretty much identical. So too the myth that there’s some universal config file that makes everything gorgeous without cost. The moment you open Notepad++ and make that first change, there’s a dialogue between game and computer that never seems quite the same as anyone else’s. Hence the extraordinary number of unresolved issues left rotting on the games’ message boards.

First, a disclaimer: my Skyrim is busted. It’s how I’m choosing to play at the moment, enduring all the crashes and framerate slumps, and generally looking forward to the point where I’m done with screenshots and can play it again properly. I’m not sure there is such a thing as a stable Skyrim that looks like Skyrim obviously ‘should’, so proceed with caution. Actually, don’t proceed with caution, proceed screaming into the arms of death like Jurgen Prochnow in Das Boot – that way, you won’t be disappointed.

To get this screenshot’s quality, then, we’ll be working with two files in your Documents\MyGames\Skyrim folder: Skyrim.ini and SkyrimPrefs.ini. I haven’t got all day so I’m not going through all the different folder locations for different versions of Windows; you’ll just have to look it up.

uGridsToLoad

Without question, the most important single change you can make is to have Skyrim.ini start like this:

[General]
    sLanguage=ENGLISH
    uGridsToLoad=11
    uExterior Cell Buffer=144
    iPreloadSizeLimit=262144000

Ignore the first line about the language. The one you’re after is uGridsToLoad, which Oblivion and Fallout tweakers will instantly recognise as the Big Red Button. The Doomsday Option. The silver bullet that ricochets off the wall and hits you in the nuts. The default value is 5, which is the value at which the game’s been tested and optimised. Wherever you are in the world of Skyrim, you’re inhabiting a ‘cell’. These are arranged in a grid that stretches across the landscape, and each cell has its own actors, scenery and textures. uGridsToLoad determines how many of these cells are loaded around the player at any one time. So, a low value like 5 will only load your immediate vicinity, leaving everything beyond with just crude LOD models and land textures.

My screenshots are being taken at a uGridsToLoad value of 11, which is enough to fill just about every visible cell with all the detail Bethesda’s blessed it with. It means you’re seeing the world of Skyrim as it was designed, not the butchered version that actually runs properly. The wisdom regarding the other values is that ‘uExterior Cell Buffer’ should be calculated like so:

(uGrids + 1)^2 = Exterior cell buffer

“For example, default ugrids is 5… what is (5+1)^2? That’s right, 36… which is the default exterior cell buffer setting. ” – the man they call BoobPhysics101 on NeoGAF.

iPreloadSizeLimit, finally, is another value that scales with uGridsToLoad. The aforementioned Mr Ghazi has the lowdown on it here, and nothing much seems to have changed since Oblivion. It’s worth adding at this point that seems is very much the operative word here, and that we’re all stumbling about in the dark with a lot of this. Bet you’re glad I didn’t do a tweak guide now, huh?

Congratulations. You now have a Skyrim that looks very much like the one in the screenshot and crashes about every fifteen minutes. It might not even load at all. The fact is that anything above the default uGrids value of 5 is a recipe for some kind of disaster. The game could work fine and then suddenly croak in specific locations, or develop a strange hexadecimal pox that sees you dumped increasingly often to the desktop.

A step you can take to mitigate this is to make the game’s executable Large Address Aware. Without going into specifics, if you have a 64bit operating system and 3gb of RAM or over, this will uncap the game to use more than 2gb of it. It made the difference between my modded New Vegas running 100 per cent stable and barely running at all, so it’s not to be scoffed at. It’s a very simple process that I’m told won’t get you in trouble with Steam, and this page tells you how.

Another thing with uGrids – this is getting a bit long, isn’t it – is that your savegame gets ‘bound’ to which value you set. So if you set a value of 7 and save the game, that save won’t work if you set the value back down to 5. There is a way of recovering it, though:

1) Load game with uGridsToLoad at the ‘safe’ setting – the one it was at when you saved.
    2) Load the save, which should load correctly.
    3) Open the console and type the following:

setini “ugridstoload:general” 5
    saveini
    refreshini

This has restored the uGridsToLoad setting to its default while your save is already open.

4) Save the game. The save you create now will work at any uGrids setting from the default up.

Grass

If you just do the above, you’ll notice right away that there’s something still missing: the grass, which is still at the default draw distance. It’s easily fixed and relatively easy on hardware compared to all the uGrids stuff. Just switch to the SkyrimPrefs.ini document and find the section that begins [Grass]. Then bump up the value to something heroic like:

fGrassStartFadeDistance=20000.0000
    fGrassMaxStartFadeDistance=20000.0000
    fGrassMinStartFadeDistance=10000.0000

Miscellaneous

There are few other variables I’ve changed that have quickly become the standard for Skyrim tweaking. They’re all in SkyrimPrefs.ini and I’ve definitely run out of time now, so I’m going to list them all and you can suck ‘em and see.

dTreesReceiveShadows=1
    dDrawLandShadows=1
    fShadowDistance=50000.0000 (this one actually reduces shadow quality but draws shadows much farther across the terrain)
    bDoDepthOfField=0
    iRadialBlurLevel=0 (these last two are Imagespace effects that kick in during fatality animations and such, and drag down performance)

Console Commands

It goes without saying that there’s more to these screenshots than just technical mumbo-jumbo. Generally speaking, each one involves finding the right shot despite some of the grotesquely low-res textures the game shipped with. Some were so bad, in fact, that I modded the game to swap certain types of grass for less offensive types found elsewhere. As ever, I’ve retreated to a distance where as many of the textures as possible aren’t being upscaled, but that doesn’t mean the textures themselves aren’t shit. Artistically gorgeous, mind, but complete and utter toilet when it comes to resolution. So that’s another thing. Once I’ve got the shot, I might decide to position a character in it, and that’s a whole other world of disabled AI, freezing the game’s global time modifier and trying to catch an animation at just the right frame. Then I’ll dial up the game’s day/night timescale to ludicrous speed and fish for just the right point when the shadows add volume to the scene, or the light and colour hits the magic hour. What I’m saying is that there is no magic contrast tweak that makes doing this any easier. Nothing is guaranteed.

Conclusion

I hope you have a nice desktop wallpaper because you’re now going to see it a whole lot more. You’ve seen my hardware specs on the FAQ page, and this system is inadequate for stable performance with the settings for these screenshots. Smooth performance I can do, but it only lasts until I get on a horse and ride across too many landscape cells. Mods will be along in time that try and commandeer the game’s streaming system to accommodate crazy detail levels, but the fact is that uGridsToLoad, as well as being the most powerful and transformative tweak you can make, is also the most volatile. Installing the game to SSD and having buckets of RAM will help – they might even be essential – but just as important is the VRAM of your graphics card. Maybe things would work better with a 3gb monster, or maybe the palpitating heart of Gamebryo just can’t take it anyway. You asked how these screenshots were done, and sorry if that’s not the answer you hoped for.
    Dernière modification par Kahn Lusth ; 12/12/2011 à 18h02.

One sticky thread to group them all.

Le sous forum TES arrive bientôt

Encore heureux, ça commence à faire un moment que j'ai donné mon accord.

Bon histoire de parler bidouille, je rappelle que pour changer le FOV c'est la console ( touche au dessus de TAB ) et "fov XX".
    Putain j'ai loupé la page 600.

Bon ben quelques tweaks pour SkyrimPrefs.ini

C'est pour améliorer l'image, pas pour optimiser le bousin, je précise au cas ou

iWaterReflectHeight=1024
    iWaterReflectWidth=1024

bTransparencyMultisampling=1

iPresentInterval=0

iMaxSkinDecalsPerFrame=50
    iMaxDecalsPerFrame=200

bTreesReceiveShadows=1
    bDrawLandShadows=1

iWaterMultiSamples=2

b30GrassVS=1

fGrassStartFadeDistance=15000.0000
    fGrassMaxStartFadeDistance=15000.0000

uMaxSkinDecals=200
    uMaxSkinDecalsPerActor=150

uiMaxSkinnedTreesToRender=50

iMaxDesired=2500

Ah oui dans la console ² ! Bon sang mais c'est bien sûr ! Merci messieurs !
    Got a light ?

Hm...plutôt directement dans l'ini comme pour Morrowind et Oblivion (et accessoirement les Fallouts 3 et NV)

Citation Envoyé par Dorak Voir le message
    Screenshot time !

Tout en ultra, jeu poussé dans ses absolus retranchements, en 1920 x 1080.

Ça tourne... relativement correctement avec les derniers drivers BETA, néanmoins je peu constater des baisses subites et massives dès que j'approche d'une ville, ou d'un endroit à forte activité. On va simplement se contenter de dire que c'est pas optimisé dans l'état actuel. Mais avec du SLI de 580 et un I7 2600K c'est du 40 FPS quand j'approche d'une ville. Ouaip.

Hormis ça, le seul point qui me file des boutons c'est le FOV. Beaucoup trop bas de base. Tant pis.

http://i.imgur.com/D2P68l.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/S0IMrl.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/GwRH2l.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/Qg2rLl.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/ED4ekl.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/EuAf8l.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/7coo3l.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/4b6UGl.jpg
    40fps avec ta config (bis)

Ouaip.

Ça m'emmerde. Pas au point de plus pouvoir y jouer, mais ça m'emmerde .

Des retours de possesseurs de carte ATI type hd58xx ou 68/69xx?

Citation Envoyé par tim987 Voir le message
    Hm...plutôt directement dans l'ini comme pour Morrowind et Oblivion (et accessoirement les Fallouts 3 et NV)
    Bon ben j’essaierai les 2 solutions. Dans la console, si ça marche, faudrait le faire à chaque partie non ?

EDIT: Non. Une fois suffira cher monsieur.
    Dernière modification par Amoilesmobs ; 12/11/2011 à 22h57.
    Got a light ?

J'ai trouvé ça comme tweaks (version un peu plus "complète" de celle postée en haut, je sais pas si ça change vraiment) :

[Display]
    iMultiSample=4
    iWaterMultisamples=4
    bTransparencyMultisampling=1
    iMaxDecalsPerFrame=10
    iMaxAnisotropy=15
    iTexMipMapSkip=0
    iTexMipMapMinimum=4
    fDecalLOD1=500.0000
    fDecalLOD2=1000.0000
    iActorShadowCountInt=6
    iActorShadowCountExt=6
    fSpecularLODStartFade=2000.0000
    fShadowLODStartFade=1000.0000
    fLightLODStartFade=3500.0000
    bDrawShadows=1
    iShadowFilter=2
    iShadowMapResolution=1024

[LOD]
    fLODFadeOutMultActors=15.0000
    fLODFadeOutMultObjects=15.0000
    fLODFadeOutMultItems=15.0000

[TerrainManager]
    fTreeLoadDistance=40000.0000
    fBlockLoadDistanceLow=50000.0000
    fBlockLoadDistance=125000.0000
    fSplitDistanceMult=1.5000
    fHighBlockLoadDistanceLow=20000.0000

[Grass]
    b30GrassVS=1
    fGrassStartFadeDistance=7000.0000

[Imagespace]
    bDoDepthOfField=1
    iRadialBlurLevel=2

[Water]
    bUseWaterRefractions=1
    bUseWaterReflections=1
    bUseWaterReflectionBlur=1
    bUseWaterDisplacements=1
    bUseWaterDepth=1
    iWaterReflectWidth=1024
    iWaterReflectHeight=1024
    bReflectExplosions=1
    iWaterBlurAmount=4
    bAutoWaterSilhouetteReflections=0
    bForceHighDetailReflections=1

[BlurShaderHDR]
    bDoHighDynamicRange=1
    La merde devient réelle.

Y a pas une section FOV dans le config ini ?

Le FOV n'est pas modifiable directement dans la console comme dans Fallout ?

Faudrait voir s'il n'existe pas ce genre de ligne qui était dans Oblivion.ini

fDefaultFOV=75.0000
    Ou encore tenter de faire apparaître la console avec ² et si ça marche, tenter de taper

FOV XX (valeur voulue)

Ils font quoi ces tweaks exactement ? Ils améliorent le rendu en démontant la framerate ?

Non parceque vu que ça vole déjà pas super haut...

Ouais donc je confirme :

Le SLI n'est pas fonctionnel sur Skyrim.

Les deux cartes sont utilisées ( pas à leur plein potentiel par contre, j'ai pas vu d'utilisation GPU à 99 % pour le moment, problème d'optimisation ? ) mais les performances ne sont pas doublées. J'ai exactement les même FPS avec une carte désactivée.

Bref ça craint du boudin.

Ouvrez la console avec ² pour le FOV:

SetCameraFOV 90 (ou plus ou moins)

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Console_commands

Tant mieux je dirais, faire un fix qui supporte le SLi c'est moins compliqué que de faire un fix qui améliore les perfs en général.
    Enfin je crois.

Ouais donc je confirme :

Le SLI n'est pas fonctionnel sur Skyrim.

Les deux cartes sont utilisées ( pas à leur plein potentiel par contre, j'ai pas vu d'utilisation GPU à 99 % pour le moment, problème d'optimisation ? ) mais les performances ne sont pas doublées. J'ai exactement les même FPS avec une carte désactivée.

Bref ça craint du boudin.
    Jerry, merci.

HURRRR DUUURRRR tu m'as très bien compris.

Avoir 40 FPS avec une seule carte et 42 avec les deux cartes activées, ya un problème de taille.

Concernant les performances doublées, j'ai un gain de près de 35 % en moyenne sur n'importe que le jeu. C'est pas le double, mais presque.

Comment perdre du temps à écrire, merci mec.

C'est quoi ta config/écran ?

i7 2600K, 8 G0 DDR3, 2X EVGA 580 O/C, S27A950D ( 27'' 120hz )

HURRRR DUUURRRR tu m'as très bien compris.

Avoir 40 FPS avec une seule carte et 42 avec les deux cartes activées, ya un problème de taille.

Concernant les performances doublées, j'ai un gain de près de 35 % en moyenne sur n'importe que le jeu. C'est pas le double, mais presque.

Comment perdre du temps à écrire, merci mec.
    gaffe tu vas te refaire troller. le double c'est un gain de 100 %, pas 50

Merci pour le troll-proof.

Sinon on va attendre les premiers benchs qui font pas tarder à tomber pour être fixés. Mais c'est pas très fameux.

Quelle réso Dorak ?

Du bon vieux 1920 x 1080.

C'est pas du 27'' DELL avec des résolutions astronomiques.

Ah oué, pas super optimisé le jeu...

Règles de messages