Crunchez vos adresses URL
|
Rejoignez notre discord
|
Hébergez vos photos
Page 19 sur 19 PremièrePremière ... 9111213141516171819
Affichage des résultats 541 à 543 sur 543
    J'ai fait une LAN (bon on était 2...) avec un pote la semaine dernière et on a fait quelques parties, toujours aussi fun ce jeu

Aujourd'hui je me suis surpris a refaire une partie solo (en normal j'suis pas fou), et j'suis encore mort au boss... Jamais réussi à le buter d'ailleurs

Des canards seraient dispos pour faire une/des parties ce WE?

No brain, no headache.

Ouiiiiiiii, ils en ont parlé il y a quelques semaines, le message vend pas mal de rêve :

Dear THHR Fans, old and new!
    We end the year 2021 with the news that none of the last and the original DevCrew are connected to THHR anymore. We are not promising again something like the last time that we can’t keep - after promises made to us and the agreed delivery dates for Data and level 2017 didn’t comply. Nobody was more sorry and angry about this ongoing to that time than us. But we are pleased, and hopefully you too, that we have now been able to make a new agreement far from any old influence and the new head of the DevCrew has its say now:

Hi there Fans!
    My name is Ezequiel, let me tell you firstly a little bit about myself: I've played “The Haunted:Hells Reach” a lot, I know every place, every movement and every weapon advantage/disadvantage. I have also won 4th place on a competition of Killing Floor 2. I am specialized on Unreal Engine and I have made a lot of projects by myself for years. So you know I am not just any player or a someone who came in the way of SyA. May be the most important thing here is: I know what the community wants because I want it too and now it’s time to have it.
    In other words, I am happy to announce that we're close to finish the first DLC for the game. The new map we are working on is huge, it has a lot of sections and places you can explore - but don't be too confident because you'll get cornered pretty easy. There are a few secrets that make this map unique and I hope you all have fun finding them all :-). The team and I put a lot of time and effort on this map for you to enjoy - so we hope you like it (we're sure you will!). We will be back soon, stay tuned!
    Greets, Ezequiel

https://store.steampowered.com/news/...52948622489983
    Steam : Anark23 | Battlenet : Anark#2389 | Les jeux que j'attends ! | Les jeux de l'année !
    Citation Envoyé par Illynir Voir le message
    Ah, toi aussi t'a failli gerber avec l'Oculus sur Skyrim ? L'avenir arrive, mais préparez un seau à coté au cas où

Règles de messages