Crunchez vos adresses URL
|
Rejoignez notre discord
|
Hébergez vos photos
Page 41 sur 118 PremièrePremière ... 3133343536373839404142434445464748495191 ... DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 1 201 à 1 230 sur 3525
    notre respo DFO
    qui ça ?
    J'ai trouvé une compil des infos dispo depuis 2003.
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/9082373/Darkfall-Interviews
    Enjoaillez les 280 pages de docs ! y'en a quelques pages qui sont sorties depuis aussi ^^ (notamment chez thenoobcomic, d'ailleurs ça fait longtemps qu'elle a pas updater sa preview)
    edit Ah elle a dit qu'elle updatera la semaine prochaine donc après le prochain patch du coup ...

Citation Envoyé par Darkath Voir le message
    qui ça ?
    Le mec qui gèrera la faction DFO de ma guilde. Enfin bon, on saura si ce ne sont pas des conneries demain (soir) ou aprés-demain.

/me attends son mail.
    "The world stole prosperity from the future for year after year, with the full collusion of governments, regulators, and central banks. Now the future has arrived."

edit Ah elle a dit qu'elle updatera la semaine prochaine donc après le prochain patch du coup ...
    |anti-troll|corporaaaaaaaichoooone| +OuuuuuAAAnnnneuh
    These are damn proofzeuh :

AmonDominus: @gradivus, teh suckup & others co. Gianna might read the forums there from time to time but she doesn't answer them directly. It's not like I asked some bs about the game mechanics. I just asked if she knew when she might post a new update. You people need to get your heads out of your butts. Geez...
    20 Jan 09, 18:17
    Gianna: sometime next week amondominus.

|/anti-troll|corporaaaaaaaichoooone|

Mmmmh, toujours point de mail from Avainetourine... Mmmmh...

Et maintenant, sieste. Et après Club Daaaoooooorothée !!! Aya.
    "mais comme d'hab tu es face au spermatozoïde d'un truc chouette qui s'est perdu dans une chaussette en cherchant une ovule avec ses petits camarades." Goldanus

Bah ça suit la charte graphique du reste de l'écran d'acceuil de Darkfall donc ça pourrait être vrai =/
    non : trop moche pour être vrai : on voit même un petit pixel en trop en bas à gauche du champ de texte inférieur.
    :mecquiregardetoutàlaloupe:
    Ça casse pas des briques sur un canard...

C'est vrai que la façon dont est entourée la police par ces petits pixels disgracieux, ça fait très photoshop à l'arrache.
    Citation Envoyé par Poireau Voir le message
    C'est bête quand même, AoC aurait vraiment pu être bien s'il n'avait pas été mauvais.

Citation Envoyé par Killy Voir le message
    C'est vrai que la façon dont est entourée la police par ces petits pixels disgracieux, ça fait très photoshop à l'arrache.
    Ou tout simplement compression de l'image a l'arrache...

Touche impr écran + enregistrement sous paint au format jpg...

Edit : Si y'en a qui se font chier, gardez un oeil sur le forum "advanced discussions" de Darkfall.
    Entre les topics de décompte façon nouvel an et tout le monde qui s'impatiente... S'ils annoncent encore un report je crois que ça va virer à l'émeute.
    Dernière modification par Kahn Lusth ; 22/01/2009 à 00h06.
    Citation Envoyé par iactus Voir le message
    L'an dernier j'avais une Ducati je pouvais pas

Citation Envoyé par Kahn Lusth Voir le message
    S'ils annoncent encore un report je crois que ça va virer à l'émeute.
    En Grèce rien d'étonnant en ce moment

(Oui j'évite de répondre au fait que j'ai dit une connerie )
    C'est bête quand même, AoC aurait vraiment pu être bien s'il n'avait pas été mauvais.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Leakreader2 Q&A

""using Sprint the entire time you can. This is the best way to travel"
    what about mounts?"

I mean if you are on foot and do not have a mount or a boat and so on. None of which I have had personally in beta. I think what is interesting about sprint is that it lasts for a long time. Many games have a very limited burst sprint that turns off combat abilities and then refreshes. This is very different. You can fight while sprinting and sprint a long time. However, travelling on foot and using sprint quite a bit leaves you in a weakened position if you encounter danger. So it is a trade off to travel faster using it, while doing so with much greater risk.

"- Do you think it will be ready for the limited "open beta" on the 22nd, or will that be postponed?
    - Does the game feel more ready after the latest patches/fixes (if there were any)?
    - How do the beta testers feel atm?"

Servers are still down and I assume they are working on it. So I don't have much to say about that. Other testers have various opinions as you would expect. Many are huge fans of the game and the concept, as I have become, and others are highly critical of it. My feeling is that if this is the type of game you have been waiting for and following a long time, then most likely you will really love it, as long as your expectations are realistic and you are ready for a very harsh world.

"When you say it takes 30-40 minutes to get from one capital to another.. does that mean the adjoining races capital city? Like Flaming Skull to Sanguine? If so I think the game world will be plenty big then. As long as I can't run the entire length/width of the central continent in 30-40 minutes."

I am talking about the closest different capital cities of the different races. If you were sprinting the shortest possible distance between them on the outer edge of the land mass. Believe it or not, 30-40 minutes is a long time to sprint through the wilderness for one of the shorter journeys. I really don't think the world being too small is going to be an issue for most people. -leakreader2

Posted by Faithkiller at 10:27 PM
    Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Leakster

#fullpost {display:none;} He has said that i could ask him some questions...so leave your questions in comments and I will pick the best 5 or so.

Please use the name: Leakster when posting my comments, also please don't distribute my screenshot, it is just for you to validate my comments authenticity.

I would like to share my comments about the game.

Summary:

While the mob density is very low, the game is fun when you find a mob to attack. Other than that I have only ran into one person during testing. Obviously tons of stuff is turned off. There is only one track of music that plays in a continous loop over and over as you traverse the landscape. It is true that the landscape isn't boring, it is extremely varied, I would like to not that I only found one mountain that I couldn't climb and it was a sheer rock face, everything else is able to be traversed as far as i can tell so far. There are all kinds of different tree's about, some tree's you can climb, they like branch out and their limbs touch the ground, they make good hidding spots for bow attacks on enemies. The combat is hack and slash to me, off course skills do make some difference in damage, and using stuff like shields and blocking reduce damage. While I have read others say you can't block with a 2 hander you can, you just hold the weapon up vertically to block incoming attacks. I have seen several types of mobs in the game besides goblins, the mobs spawns take som walking to find though. The day/night is done very well, with the shadows working as expected. I think more itemization needs to be done, I was hoping for tons of items. As far as crafting goes there was maybe 15 swords you could make, but that was just one handers. I am sure there are more, maybe some haven't made into game yet. I was hoping for a great selection though. It costs money and resources to craft, if mess up your money and resources are gone. You do not know the stats of the item until after you have made it. I made a goblin axe, the crafted version had the same stats as the one i could get off a goblin, I thought the stats on a crafted one might be better. The NPC's in town are like mummies that just stand there and do nothing, no voice overs just text.

Right now the quest system must not be in, while there are some chain quests to be found near towns, the NPCs I have encountered in town only had a couple of quests, as I did those and came back no other one's existed. The game world is huge like everyone says, while I never tested the time moving from the west coast to east coast. It took me 1 hour to move from a starter town in the south to one in the north. That is just running and then doing a little walking, if combat occurs in between expect more time. For me the game has a lot of promise, if everything is implemented correctly and turned on for us all to test then it would probably be the game we have all be waiting for. In the state it is now for testing, it is pretty empty except for the occasional mob and occasional newbie that you can kill.

I tried my hand at fishing, I was pretty good at it and caught various types of fish from lobsters to salmon to bass. You can go buy a pot and cook them in a stove and then you have some food. When eating it it does help you gain stamina and health faster, but not as fast as other games. People looking for a easy handout on getting quick health and stamina back, need look elsewhere. Even when using the heal spell that you get, I noticed it healed for 12 hp, sometimes I would fail at healing myself as well. The games items are pricey, yet when selling items you find out in the wilderness expect low returns.

Also as far as I can tell the beta is just using medium graphics effects at this time, when I try to change textures from medium to large I don't notice any difference at all.

Maybe other testers can give their comments as well, this is all I have for now as the servers are down and have been for quite some days.
    Read More...
    Summary only...

Posted by Faithkiller at 4:07 PM 0 comments Links to this post
    "mais comme d'hab tu es face au spermatozoïde d'un truc chouette qui s'est perdu dans une chaussette en cherchant une ovule avec ses petits camarades." Goldanus

While I have read others say you can't block with a 2 hander you can, you just hold the weapon up vertically to block incoming attacks.
    On voit que ceux qui critiques le blocage avec les armes à deux mains n'ont pas joué à Mount&Blade.
    Au moins cette info me rassure sur le système de combat...

You can go buy a pot
    Cool de la drogue ! Comme dans GTA !
    Comprenne qui pourra...

Le site officiel à l'air offline, peut être aurons nous un joli cadre vert cette fois ?

Ou la beta, allez savoir avec eux.

Je sais pas pourquoi j'ai un mauvais pressentiment. Je sens que la beta ce sera pas pour aujourd'hui.

Le site officiel à l'air offline, peut être aurons nous un joli cadre vert cette fois ?

Ou la beta, allez savoir avec eux.
    Ouais et les forums sont down aussi, c'est pas leur habitude...
    Refresh, refresh, exciiiiiting !

edit: Je rêve ou y a de nouvelle emotes chez CPC ??

Arf, à la réflexion je pense qu'ils sont juste victimes du nombre de connexions simultanées...

Citation Envoyé par alegria unknown Voir le message
    Ouais et les forums sont down aussi, c'est pas leur habitude...
    Chez moi il n'est pas down mais très très très lent, je crois qu'ils ont délocalisé les serveurs à Petaouchnok-les-Moulineaux.

Citation Envoyé par alegria unknown Voir le message
    edit: Je rêve ou y a de nouvelle emotes chez CPC ??
    Tu ne rêves pas.

Au passage :

Citation Envoyé par Betaleaks
    Wednesday, January 21, 2009

First batch answered!

By pressing Control + H (hides ui) and going into first person i think you can take screenshots pretty safely.

Here are some questions:

Mine first:

1.Out of /10 what do you rate the game at the moment :
    I would give it a 6/10 just need more features unlock to see if they work like I said its a little grindy maybe they will fix when server back up/

2.What do you rate the game potential out of /10:
    10/10 Could be the game everyone is looking for

3. which race is the best looking:
    Byfar Alfar i would say or maybe i am just a alfar freak lol

4. How do you rate total funness/enjoyment out of /10:
    Well i been waiting for ever and i would say 9/10 just need more tester in game

patience_edge said.

1. Mobs loot you.:
    Havnt seen it yet but i think i heard someone say it was working

2. Mobs that gain a lot of kills increase in power through their experience.:
    Not sure

3. Mobs if left unchecked for too long establish their own cities.:
    Not sure

4. Mob's migrate by changing their spawn location if they are killed too many times.:
    Not sure

5. Mobs detect players through a combination of sound, sight and smell. This implies staying down wind, moving lightly and in the shadows should conceal you from mobs.:
    he mobs are very hard to figure out they are amazing smart, guess i havnt really tryed to hide from one

can you confirm?

Morgan said...

Q. Can you tell us about the ambience of the game? Are there special sounds like birds chirping or insects buzzing? When you swim underwater, is the floor covered with aquatic plants and rocks?
    Its amazing very well detailed i would say. Yes you will hear random noises like birds and other stuff untill you hhere someone fighting!!! and go for the kill!!!

Jonas Barkå said.

Q: Can you tell us more about the special attack skills that are in the game. How specific a weapon category are they associated with? Are there special attacks for ranged combat? Can you give any examples of special attack skills?
    Havn't seen any range attacks specials soo not sure but typical mvoe for sword that i always got was a knockback move and thats about it couldnt get skill high enough before wipe

Q: Have you had the chance to try spears and/or throwing weapons? if yes what do you think about them.
    Nope i want to but havnt seen any yet

Eric said...

Q: What are the stats on a some basic items? Have seen much of a difference in stats on weapons ranging from low end to high end? Example: Goblin Axe (+1 Axe) vs. Legendary Saber of the Pwn (+100 Sword, +100 Strength, + Health, etc.):
    not really all weapons do about the same damage havnt seen a rare weapon or anything but all the gear i wore or found was almost same stats i mean little diffrence but not to make a huge diffrence at all.
    Dernière modification par Silver ; 22/01/2009 à 17h23.

bon aucune news aujourd'hui, ils abusent grave quand même la ..
    Citation Envoyé par JeP Voir le message
    [un nouveau jeu FromSoftware], c'est l'occasion de remettre nos chaussons... mais pas n'importe quels chaussons bradé du Super U, c'est de la Charentaise de compèt', tu peux aller au boulot avec, ça reste classe.

Tiens une mini FAQ sur la beta est apparue :

"I'm a member of the press and would like beta access."
    In that case you can contact me and provide as many details as possible; if possible I'll kick it up the chain to be decided further up.
    GOGOGO canard PC !!
    [un nouveau jeu FromSoftware], c'est l'occasion de remettre nos chaussons... mais pas n'importe quels chaussons bradé du Super U, c'est de la Charentaise de compèt', tu peux aller au boulot avec, ça reste classe.

F5..F5..F5...F5...F5..
    Et merde le forum est encore down.

Aucune idée si ça a été linké : http://www.darkfallonline.com/news/news_1232656569.html
    First wave of Invites - Thursday January 22 2009
    Posted by Darkfall News on January 22, 2009 20:36

This is an update about what is happening today:

We have sent out the first wave of invites to clans and individual testers. We will send more waves of invites within a few hours. Invited players will be able to download the Darkfall installer.

We are applying the latest patch, and players will be able to start patching soon, and entering the game.

We are spacing out the invites in order to facilitate the download of the client. We will continue sending out more invites every day until we reach our capacity.

Since this first phase has to do with stress testing the servers, and doing final testing on features, we are not lifting the NDA until this testing is concluded.

We apologize for the problems with the forums and the website today, we have been experiencing denial of service attacks, and we are working to resolve them.
    Par contre, rien reçu pour le moment.
    "The world stole prosperity from the future for year after year, with the full collusion of governments, regulators, and central banks. Now the future has arrived."

Moé, ils disaient ça aussi pour la closed beta, qu'ils allaient envoyer tout plein d'invit', avec des vagues d'envois de mails toutes les nuits. Et on a jamais rien eut .

Ce qui m'énerve vraiment c'est leur opacité dans leur communication. On ne sais pas combien d'invits ils ont envoyé, on ne sais pas combien vont en recevoir etc... Ca leur coute quoi de nous communiquer ces chiffres?

Et il y a toujours le NDA, c'est n'importe quoi.

Citation Envoyé par Crazralfrill Voir le message
    Moé, ils disaient ça aussi pour la closed beta, qu'ils allaient envoyer tout plein d'invit', avec des vagues d'envois de mails toutes les nuits. Et on a jamais rien eut .

Ce qui m'énerve vraiment c'est leur opacité dans leur communication. On ne sais pas combien d'invits ils ont envoyé, on ne sais pas combien vont en recevoir etc... Ca leur coute quoi de nous communiquer ces chiffres?

Et il y a toujours le NDA, c'est n'importe quoi.
    Vu les retours, actuellement, il n'y a vraiment pas grand monde sur le serveur. Une centaine de personnes.

ça devrait s'étoffer dans les jours qui viennent.

Bon, je n'ai rien dit. Mais la journée de boulot de ce vendredi va être loooooongue :wink: :wink:.

En plus t'es indigne de l'avoir, perso j'aurais posé ma journée direct ^^.

Va falloir sortir les infos Jeremy!
    I need toupie.

Y'a de la veine que pour la racaille

Citation Envoyé par Jeremy Voir le message
    Bon, je n'ai rien dit. Mais la journée de boulot de ce vendredi va être loooooongue :wink: :wink:.
    Wah putain

Surtout que plutot que de l'envoyer a un étudiant qui passe le plus clair de son temps a glander, ils l'envoit a un type qui bosse toute la journée

Page 41 sur 118 PremièrePremière ... 3133343536373839404142434445464748495191 ... DernièreDernière

Règles de messages