Crunchez vos adresses URL
|
Rejoignez notre discord
|
Hébergez vos photos
Affichage des résultats 1 à 3 sur 3
    Adi999
    I kinda have a problem in which i need help to resolve!!!
    I have an Amd Barton 2500+,real frequence 1873mhz

pc4000 semiconductor & an abit an7 motherboard, if i increse the fsb to 195 my windows doesn't start, if i increase it to 202 my computer doesn't start & i have to reset my bios, i bought a cooler 4 the processor it keeps my processore to 30 degrees maybe a little more, & my multiplier is blooked & i tried to unblock it & noting how do i unblock it???.

My problem is how to increese my performance & my computer to work properly.[/b]

King
    how old is the processor?
    what are the OPN#'s?

you probably cannot unlock it as Barton core desktop CPUs are super-locked inside. Anywho... i have alomst the same setup but I use a mobile (laptop) XP-M CPU as all the mulitpliers are factory unlocked and they run alot cooler and at about 0.02 volts less.

Absinth™
    Citation Envoyé par Adi999
    I kinda have a problem in which i need help to resolve!!!
    I have an Amd Barton 2500+,real frequence 1873mhz

pc4000 semiconductor & an abit an7 motherboard, if i increse the fsb to 195 my windows doesn't start, if i increase it to 202 my computer doesn't start & i have to reset my bios, i bought a cooler 4 the processor it keeps my processore to 30 degrees maybe a little more, & my multiplier is blooked & i tried to unblock it & noting how do i unblock it???.

My problem is how to increese my performance & my computer to work properly.
    You need to decrease memory multiplier & timings (slower) to the minimal first, then increase fsb step by step, testing it per every increase.
    When, by the time you find optimal frequency (by fsb) of CPU, increase memory meanings.
    And DO NOT FORGET about ht.

Règles de messages