Crunchez vos adresses URL
|
Rejoignez notre discord
|
Hébergez vos photos
Affichage des résultats 1 à 13 sur 13
    I came here for one purpose. I saw your site on a Google search, while looking for old Minecraft versions (those from 2009). Somebody here was posting back in 2009 about Minecraft. No download links were here, but the possibility exists for those people who were posting, to still have a copy of the game on their harddrive. With the help of Google Translate, I made an account here to send a PM to a few people who's names were in the old Minecraft thread. I was saddened to see that I needed to have 2 forum posts, before I could send a PM to anybody who wasn't an admin. Is there any way an admin here can give me PM permissions immediately? I have no intent to really stay on these forums. I just need to PM some people who I think may have access to old versions of Minecraft from 2009. I'm archiving very old versions of Minecraft, mainly those from 2009 and early 2010.

Hi,

It's just cause we already had cases of bots spamming pm's. I guess asking for 2 messages filters a lot of them. You did the right thing by writting 2 posts, now you can just pm the guys you've found.

PS : I m no admin.

I'm a mod, and the reason for those restrictions is indeed that it's impossible, otherwise, to have a tidy forum with a "guarantee" of no spams while keeping a tiny moderator team.
    I think you proceeded the correct way. Good luck in your quest.
    Pas de signature.

Come on, please stay with us. We're nice, and we're, as our mod says, tidy, as long as the conversation does not deviate to the following topics : french news, feminism, love affairs (a shame I know), weaponry, nudity, video games in any form (yes this is a VG forum, but people get sensitive when someone speaks in a bad way of their favorite game, say Star Citizen for instance), car driving, ISP terms and conditions, Comics Sans font, chocolatines, railway companies, IT service companies, humour in any form (many Swiss come here, and they are totally oblivious to it, so we had to abandon this form of expression sadly), ham pineapple pizzas, veganism, gluten-free diets, gluten-enriched diets, vegan hunting, gluten-free vegan hunting and gluten-free vegan-enriched pineapple pizzas.

Citation Envoyé par Pancho Villa Voir le message
    Come on, please stay with us. We're nice, and we're, as our mod says, tidy, as long as the conversation does not deviate to the following topics : french news, feminism, love affairs (a shame I know), weaponry, nudity, video games in any form (yes this is a VG forum, but people get sensitive when someone speaks in a bad way of their favorite game, say Star Citizen for instance), car driving, ISP terms and conditions, Comics Sans font, chocolatines, railway companies, IT service companies, humour in any form (many Swiss come here, and they are totally oblivious to it, so we had to abandon this form of expression sadly), ham pineapple pizzas, veganism, gluten-free diets, gluten-enriched diets, vegan hunting, gluten-free vegan hunting and gluten-free vegan-enriched pineapple pizzas.
    Best CPC summary ever

CPC in a nutshell*
    (eventually contains traces of nuts)
    Si ça ne marche toujours pas... Prend un plus gros marteau !
    Citation Envoyé par Daedaal
    Je crois que je cite.

Citation Envoyé par Daedaal Voir le message
    (eventually contains traces of nuts)
    Vraiment? Je te croyais bilingue

Pas de signature.

Citation Envoyé par Praetor Voir le message
    En plus la vraie info c'est
    "guaranteed to contain astronomical amounts of salt"

Citation Envoyé par Praetor Voir le message
    Justement... :thinkaboutit:
    Si ça ne marche toujours pas... Prend un plus gros marteau !
    Citation Envoyé par Daedaal
    Je crois que je cite.

On sait que tu es surtout bilingue Medef-français
    "nous allons revitaliser votre corpus de compétences"/"va pointer à pôle emploi, connard".
    Citation Envoyé par Big Bear Voir le message
    Je suis totalement d'accord avec le canardpcnaute M. Cacao.

Citation Envoyé par MrChicken Voir le message
    Best CPC summary ever
    Also, AND THE CUM-FLAVOURED CREPES !

Règles de messages