PDA

Voir la version complète : Problème de fonctionnement appareils Razer (souris + casque)

Trenof
01/02/2017, 14h01
Bonjour, tout d'abord je ne sais pas si ce message est dans la bonne section et m'en excuse auparavant.

Je vous explique mon problème.

Depuis ce matin mon casque et ma souris Razer ne fonctionnent plus. Mon razer synapse (logiciel pour les faire fonctionner) ne les détectes plus apparemment alors que mon pc les détectes. J'ai essayé de ré-installer le logiciel mais toujours pareil je reste bloqué. Quand j'essaye de cliquer sur "afficher les périphériques compatibles" sur Razer Synapse rien ne se passe. Si quelqu'un sait comment faire re-fonctionner mon casque et ma souris ça m'aiderait.

Je ne sais pas si j'ai été assez précis, n'hésitez pas à me demander des informations que j'aurais pu oublier de préciser dans mon post.

Merci d'avance.

technobro
07/02/2017, 04h57
Salut

Essaie
1. Uninstall Synapse, delete all Razer folders in C:\Program Files and also in your AppData\Local folder, then right click your C: drive and do a disk cleanup.
2. Open Device Manager, go to view and toggle show hidden hidden devices.
3. As Unicoder said, uninstall all USB peripherals, including those with Razer names eg. 'Razer Mamba'. Right click, uninstall on each of the shown and hidden USB devices, if it asks to uninstall corresponding drivers, do so aswell as these will be downloaded again when you plug back in your Razer device.
4. You should already have this updated but it's worth checking, https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=53344, if not please download. Once the above steps are done, restart your computer.
5. Reinstall Razer Synapse, allow it to fully update and then restart your computer and unplug all Razer devices from your computer.
6. Once Synapse is back open, plug in each Razer device individually (I suggest if you're using a Razer mouse, do that first otherwise you'll need a secondary mouse) BUT do this in order of your oldest device. For example a 2012 Mamba and a 2016 Blackwidow, plug the Mamba in first, install the drivers and make sure it shows in Synapse. This is only necessary for devices generations apart such as my Firefly and my 2012 Mamba.

You may have to restart your computer a couple of times but plugging them in one by one from the oldest device first almost solved my problem completely. It was only my Nostromo from 2011 that it just wouldn't recognise and install my drivers for. The last thing you should have to do is reinstall Windows in order to use devices you've been using for 5 years.

https://insider.razerzone.com/index.php?threads/razer