Crunchez vos adresses URL
|
Rejoignez notre discord
|
Hébergez vos photos
Page 3 sur 5 PremièrePremière 12345 DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 61 à 90 sur 126
    Deuxième vidéo maison sur le côté WTF !!

En décortiquant le niveau, y a 2 armes à feu utilisable (l'uzi et un lance grenade).
    Mais le temps d'aller trouver l'arme, il n'y a plus aucun moyen de rattraper les concurrents. Quant à la visée, en l'état, elle est super difficile.

J'attends beaucoup ce revival de Road Rash, le dernier auquel j'ai joué était Jailbreak sur PS1 et il était vraiment fun, surtout le co-op en sidecar avec un pote qui bastonne les gars à droite et qui doit se pencher de temps à autre pour équilibrer l'appareil. Et puis la joie du tout premier Road Rash quand on arrivait à chopper une arme des mains d'un adversaire comme la chaine de moto !

Bon là je préfère voir comment son développement va évoluer parce que là ils ont encore les animations à travailler histoire de ne pas avoir des motos avec un balai dans le derrière (ce sont les animateurs des Elder Scrools ? ) et je suppose que la facilité d'obtenir des armes dans cette alpha est là pour montrer les possibilités mais qu'on ne les obtiendra pas aussi facilement dans le jeu, ou de manière plus progressive.

Enfin, entre Road Rash et Carmageddon je dois dire que je suis plutôt content de voir des jeux bourrins revenir sur le devant de la scène, avec The Next Car Game pour remplacer les Destruction Derby on a un bon trio. Est-ce qu'il sera gagnant ça je ne sais pas encore.

Une nouvelle video avec 93 (oui 93 j'ai compté) seconde de gameplay

Ainsi qu'un article sur indius
    Dernière modification par Siscka ; 03/06/2014 à 20h45.
    Discord : Siscka#5183

Normalement, on devrais avoir une nouvelle build aujourd'hui si tout va bien. Sachant, qu'on devait l'avoir la semaine dernière, mais y a eu un bug blocant entre temps.

Edit: apparemment, la nouvelle build a été envoyée sur le Humble. Ne reste plus qu'à patienter un moment pour pouvoir la récupérer.

Bon, et bien la nouvelle build est enfin dispo sur HumbleBundle. Elle fait le double du poid de la première version. J'ai hâte de voir les nouveautés !

---------- Post added at 23h17 ---------- Previous post was at 21h31 ----------

Cette v0.002 est super fun. Y a moyen de jouer à 4 (en splitscreen ?). Les défis sont nettement plus intéressant. Le moteur de destruction des voitures est encore plus cool. Le HUD ressemble enfin à quelque chose. Cette build propose 2 tracés, y a des flics, y a du C4 et du pipe bomb. D'ailleurs c'est très fun de posé du C4 sur un motard et partir à toute berlingue. Et y a même moyen de contrer les attaques voir de désarmer nos attaquants lors de ces contres.

Par contre, c'est super mal optimisé pour ce que ça affiche (moteur Unity), c'est moche, mais en mouvement ça peut aller, le moteur physique est étrange. Les véhicules manquent cruellement de masse. Elles partent vite en couille. Et enfin, malgré le challenge assez prononcé par rapport à la première build, elle ne propose que seulement 8 level contre les 10-12 de la première build.

Ah dernière chose, les musiques toutes pourris sont toujours là. J'espère que c'est simplement un placeholder.

Vidéo maison de cette nouvelle build:

Bon bon bon, il est à 18,35€ sur le humble store ... je me tate !!!

A venir bientot en Septembre en même temps que l'Early Access sur Steam.
    Source: http://roadredemption.boards.net/thr...date-8-21-2014

We have done so much it is hard to know where to start.

First off we are gearing up for a Steam Early Access release in September. This will be the first version of Road Redemption that I would call a real game and not a bunch of disconnected levels thrown together that just showcase different weapons, combat and ideas.

This will be a longer gameplay experience that right now is pretty hard. It will probably take at least 2-4 hours to beat if not longer in single player. The multiplayer will be easier and can be beat in less time probably. There won't be any bosses yet and we are missing some tracks like city streets, but this will be a massive amount of new content.

Combat:
    Grabs are in the game right now and those are fun.
    If you deflect an attack you get a critical strike that is unblockable and does between 1.5x-2.5x damage depending on upgrades. You also have an upgradable crit attack chance percentage that is also unblockable.
    Guns are in and are also fun but are not really OP at all. I find them quite difficult to aim and usually run into traffic when I try.
    Weapons have durability now and they break a lot so you find yourself using a ton of different weapons.
    Cars are now race participants, can be killed and aggressively run you off the road.
    There is a greater emphasis on using the environment to kill enemies and you get cash bonuses for doing so.

Upgrades:
    Between tracks you visit a store where you can buy upgrades that last for the rest of your run as well as instant use abilities such as having all traffic in the next mission be on your team(Remember all cars hate you mode, well imagine all cars hate your enemies mode)

When you die there is a skill tree that gives you permanent upgrades like buying new bikes and upgrading other stats. You can also upgrade the store.

Tracks:
    We have a bunch of tracks where you are driving on rooftops. To help you maneuver on these tracks you can get jump jets on your bike and a grappling hook. There are also a bunch of other new tracks that have extreme altitude changes and LA highway amounts of lanes and medians and all kinds of craziness.

Multiplayer:
    All of this has couch coop, or maybe you just want to kill your friends and you can do that as well. We don't have a dedicated competitive mode yet but we will asap. Online is still coming. Shooting for early 2015.

Enemies and Allies:
    You have allied gang members on your team and they are aggressive and it is awesome to watch them fight other bikers/cops. Also sometimes you have allied vehicles, those still have strange behaviors right now though.

There are new enemy types where they use pipebombs and occasionally guns. The gun enemies ended up being a lot more fun than I thought because you constantly put cars between you and them to block their shot as you sneak up on them and then just light them up with a pipe to the face. There are also big juggernaut bikers and bikers who deflect your attacks. Also there are helicopters but they are more for use with the grappling hook right now.

I was always against everything to do with guns(except the grenade launcher because it is awesome), but the guns have really turned out much better than I expected. I almost always use the melee weapons and they are really much better/stronger. You can't even crit with the guns. We have the terminator 2 rifle motorcycle reload animation and it looks pretty cool. I mostly only use the guns when I need to tear an enemy car apart really fast because they are big enough targets so that you can actually hit them.

Performance:
    We are doing a bunch to improve performance. Right now it is a lot better than it was but we are also throwing like 20+ bikers and traffic on these tracks and that isn't great. By early access we will be shooting for a solid 60 fps in single player. I'm not sure about multi though.

Missions:
    There are tons of different missions. Most of them are more realistic but some are crazy. There is a mission where you fight the cops and gain stars for killing more cops and they come after you with cruisers and swat teams. That one is pretty cool.

My favorite is this clown car mission where you race against tons of cars. Some are the size of a dog, some are the size of a building. It is ridiculous.

We have some experimental stuff that isn't heavily polished that I want to put in, like this level where you are driving on these tubes in space and you have to jump between them because they keep fading in and out of existence. There is another one where your engine is so powerful that your bike can fly like a rocket and that is really fun in combination with the grappling hook. No one else on the team will let me put those in though because they lack polish so maybe I will hide them in the build somewhere because I have the most experience creating a Steam installation repository so they can't really stop me. There is this constant back and forth about realism internally. I am the one who did car rain and crazy car mode and car tornado. I fight for the craziness but realism is good too so idk.

There are like 100 more new things that I have left out, there are a bunch of new weapons, vehicles, bikes, bikers, etc. You will see it all for yourself soon.

My favorite is this clown car mission where you race against tons of cars. Some are the size of a dog, some are the size of a building. It is ridiculous.
    Wahou ... trop mega lol.

Faut espérer qu'ils mettront une démo à disposition, parce que ce que j'en ai vu ... bha ça a l'air grave nase et aux antipodes d'un Road Rash (sans parler de la musique).
    J'étais très chaud au départ, mais avec le temps je suis devenu circonspection. Je sens la déception poindre le bout de sa truffe humide sur ma nuque frêle et z'innocente.

Nouveau trailer de Road Redemption avec en bonus l'ouverture de l'accès anticipé sur Steam today !!

Autant j'ai adoré Road Rash a l'epoque autant cette version ne m'attire pas du tout (peut etre que je suis trop vieux pour ces conneries ). Après je peut comprendre que ca reste un jeu bien défoulant, beaucoup de personnes demande pas plus.

Wat le coup du grappin !? ( 1 mn 17 )
    "J'aime la nuit, j'ai les idées plus claires dans le noir"

Sérieusement, personne pour leur faire comprendre que leur musique c'est grave de la merde ? Tellement pourrie que c'est rebutant au possible ?

C'est pas possible, ils sont sourds ou fans de la nouvelle star ...

Je te confirmerai si ces musiques pourris sont dans la nouvelle version. C'est en cours de téléchargement.

Pas la peine camarade => http://www.twitch.tv/madmorph

Stream en ce moment, la musique est différente (une espèce de rock actuellement). ^^

edith: résumé de 5 minutes de jeu => rouler sur les toits, enclencher les turbo fusées pour planer, utiliser le grappin pour se balancer comme spiderman ... ok, ils voulaient faire une suite à Road Rash les mecs.

Plus qu'à espérer du multi normal, avec de la course de motos ... douche froide alors que j'étais déjà plus très chaud.
    Dernière modification par helldraco ; 18/09/2014 à 20h05.

Les toits, c'est juste un niveau (bien pourri d'ailleurs). J'ai pris le jeu tout a l'heure donc je ne sais pas si c'est vraiment différent de l'avant release mais je trouve cela pas trop mal pour le moment pour du early acces. Par contre, la maniabilité est horrible ! (et la physique inexistante)

Citation Envoyé par Akheris Voir le message
    Par contre, la maniabilité est horrible ! (et la physique inexistante)
    C'est, pour l'instant, ce qui me fait le plus peur :/
    No brain, no headache.

Alors, le jeu est nettement plus fun que les précédentes releases. D'ailleurs, y a pas la musique pourri du trailer. Et si la musique ne nous plait pas, y a moyen de couper la musique du jeu et mettre notre player préféré avec la tracklist de Road Rash.
    Sinon, bah, étant donné que chaque niveau est généré procéduralement ainsi que les objectifs de missions, la durée de vie du jeu est augmentée sensiblement.

De plus, le jeu est devenu bien plus difficile et ne pardonne pas. Plus on enchaine les missions, plus on gagne de l'argent et surtout on débloque des items du moment qu'on reste en vie. Par contre, si on meurt, on perd la thune et les items achetés aux stores. L'argent perdu est converti en XP et permet de débloquer des skills qui seront conservés tout au long du jeu. Donc, on devient de plus en plus résistant, on fait de plus en plus mal, on peut avoir plus de munitions, etc...
    Bref, de ce côté c'est vraiment bien.

Les moins:
    - le launcher pourri qu'on nous impose alors qu'on peut changer les options graphiques dans le jeu.
    - l'effet ragdoll sur TOUS les assets du jeu. A un moment, le jeu devient injouable à cause de la physique.
    - c'est moche
    - les véhicules roulent toujours aussi bizarrement (moto et voiture inclus) à croire que finalement les dévs ne sont que des dévs amateurs
    - l'interface tout moche
    - Road Redemption n'a strictement rien à voir avec Road Rash tant Road Redemption part dans un délire WTF !!
    - la putain de caméra !!
    - les armes à feu qui rendent le jeu bien trop simple, une fois qu'on a pigé comment visée autrement qu'avec le stick de visée

Bon, heureusement y a du fun. J'espère que le jeu final sera complètement différent.

'Va falloir faire tout plein de retour pour qu'ils changent tout ça, je viens de terminer de l'installer je testerais ça demain.

ça avance c'est une bonne chose, mais il y a encore des points négatif qui me bloque, surtout la physique qui d'après tes propos rend le jeu injouable.

Citation Envoyé par blutch2 Voir le message
    ça avance c'est une bonne chose, mais il y a encore des points négatif qui me bloque, surtout la physique qui d'après tes propos rend le jeu injouable.
    C'est surtout que le framerate tombe à 10 fps.

Citation Envoyé par abecrow Voir le message
    Autant j'ai adoré Road Rash a l'epoque autant cette version ne m'attire pas du tout (peut etre que je suis trop vieux pour ces conneries ).
    This.

Hello, les dévs viennent de sortir d'hibernation.
    Dans 2 semaines, nous allons avons une très grosse mise à jour.

Tout d'abord, le jeu passe de Unity 4.0 vers la 5.0.
    On s'attend donc à une amélioration nettement plus important des performances causés principalement à cause de PhysX qui était exécuté que sur un seul core du CPU.
    Le visuel sera nettement amélioré aussi.
    Nous trouverons aussi une refonte des niveaux existant (ajout de raccourcis) ainsi que l'apparition de nouveaux niveaux, de nouvelles armes et une nouvelle IA.

In December 2014, we decided to upgrade Road Redemption's game engine from Unity 4 to Unity 5, assuming it would be a rocky road, and it certainly has been. But we're nearing the light at the end of the tunnel (the tunnel is at the end of the rocky road, naturally). We should have a major update out in the next 2 weeks.

Why did we upgrade to Unity 5.0, if it was such a clusterfrack?
    Performance, for one thing. Unity 4 used a very old version of Physx for its physics calculations. It didn't make use of multi-threading for physics, meaning all physics calculations happened on a single CPU core. This is the main reason Road Redemption had much better performance on Intel CPUs than on AMD CPU's. Intel chips are much better at single-threaded processes.
    Unity 5.0 uses a much newer version of Physx that takes advantage of multiple cores, meaning physics calculations are much faster for everyone.
    As you may know, Road Redemption is one of the most physics-intensive Unity games in existence. All cars, bikes, ragdolls, etc, that you see are physics objects. We set out to make races that were filled to the brim with cars and riders, and we weren't willing to compromise.
    Yes we have plenty of optimizations in our code to reduce the physics load (cars and ragdolls that are offscreen essentially shut down and their physics are "estimated" by much simpler code, for example), but when you have 20 bikes weaving through a sea of bouncing vehicles, there's no getting around the need for raw physics performance.
    So PC, Mac and Linux (coming soon) versions will see big physics improvements, and for consoles, the increased physics performance was basically a necessity. One of the reasons that consoles are so cheap, compared to PC's, is they tend to skimp in the CPU department (Who needs complicated AI and physics when your game can look pretty instead, right?) So in order to get this thing to run on PS4 and Xbox One, upgrading to to Unity 5.0 was the only option.
    Another reason for the Unity 5 upgrade is graphics. I'm not an art expert, but the game looks a lot better now. With Unity 4, we used multiple different "shaders" for different types of objects. The terrain had a shader, the bikes had a different shader, the riders had a different shader, etc. The problem was that they all responded to light a little bit differently. We could tweak them all so they'd look good together for a certain lighting condition, but the moment we tried to change to sunset, or nighttime, it started to look very strange. Our band-aid was to actually swap out certain textures when we changed lighting conditions, but even that still looked pretty bad.
    Unity 5 does a lot of nice graphics stuff that I'm not totally knowledgeable on, but one thing in particular that it has is "one shader to rule them all" called the "standard shader". This one shader can mimic skin, glass, metal, wood, etc. So now every object in the game uses this same shader, and when we tweak the lighting, they all respond in the same way.
    Basically the game looks better than it ever could on Unity 4.

So what went wrong?
    The main thing that's caused so much headaches is that Unity 5's fancy multi-core physics engine does a lot of things differently from Unity 4. Basically anything with wheels needs to be completely rethought.
    So we spent weeks getting bikes and cars back to where they were previously. The new version of Physx was never made with motorcycles in mind, meaning we came across strange Physx bugs that no one had ever thought to test for. Here's an example:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtu7pIQerks
    Also, to make use of Unity 5's magnificent "standard shader", our art team had to tweak every 3d model in the game. So that wasn't exactly a quick process.

So where are we at?
    We're currently about 2 weeks away from a brand new build. In addition to the performance and graphical upgrades, expect to see new environments, enhanced versions of old environments (way more shortcuts), new weapons (stun baton!), improved AI, a better system for dealing with newly-acquired weapons, better stability, and more.

Backer feedback
    One thing I want to thank you guys for is all of the feedback we've received. Kickstarter (and Early Access, to an extent) has completely changed game development. When I hear things like "we want you to tell us what you want to see in our game" I tend to roll my eyes, but it's no exaggeration to say that Road Redemption has been almost completely shaped by your feedback.
    I've worked for gaming studios big and small, and, in general playtesters are brought in somewhat late in the process, and the groups tend to be fewer than a dozen people. Since we developers are usually in the room with them, their experience can't help but be unduly influenced by us looking over their shoulders. We didn't really know how people would respond to the game once it was out in the world (teams tend to know if their game is great or sucks, but the inbetween area is harder to predict). Basically we'd just cross our fingers and hope that people liked it.
    Being able to get the feedback from thousands of people, many of it brutally, maliciously honest has been incredibly valuable. Had we just let Road Redemption cook in our studio for a couple years and then released the final product, the game would be entirely different (worse) than what it is now. We'd end up going to the comments sections of the negative web reviews and writing stuff like "you people just don't understand!"
    So having you guys helping mold the game into what it is (and what it will be) has been immeasurably valuable. All of your feedback has made a better Road Rash successor for the thousands (millions hopefully) of people who will eventually commit their time to playing Road Redemption. Just wanted to say thanks.

-Ian Fisch

Bonne nouvelle, le jeu n'est donc pas mort, il faisait juste une grosse mise à jour de son moteur.

Décidément, tous les EA que j'ai en ce moment, c'est "c'est quasi fini, mais attends encore qq semaines avant d'installer".
    Citation Envoyé par Flubber Voir le message
    Mais du coup Oldnoobie c'est le Highlander d'Evolve.

Il y a eu une grosse mise à jour de 1,5 Go hier. Donc, maintenant, le jeu est sous Unity 5. Le jeu a subit de grosses optimisation. Il a subit de légèrement amélioration visuel et notamment sur l'éclairage. on y trouve aussi de nouvelles armes, 1 nouvelle map "Post Apocalyptique", de nouvelles musiques, une physique mieux animée.

Mais, le jeu reste assez décevant dans l'ensemble et reste assez moche. Les assets sont tellement pauvres. Bref, on est encore très loin du plaisir que procure le gameplay de Road Rash.

Règles de messages