Crunchez vos adresses URL
|
Rejoignez notre discord
|
Hébergez vos photos
Page 213 sur 220 PremièrePremière ... 113163203205206207208209210211212213214215216217218219220 DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 6 361 à 6 390 sur 6595
    Citation Envoyé par Rarity Voir le message
    Hi. Can I give you a building challenge, if so what will you say to build the Royal Residence of Fontainebleau. Beautiful St. Mark's Square, I can't wait for the final effect. Yours nice and warm.
    Rarity, please don't spam our topic. We don't have time for your "building challenge".

Je voudrais aborder un point avec vous tous, il y'a quelques mois j'avais posté un lien contenant des cartes de Paris que voici : http://mapd.sig.huma-num.fr/alpage_public/flash/
    Comme vous pouvez le constater ce site fonctionne sous Flash Player, or son abandon est programmé pour le 31 Décembre 2020. J'ai donc peur que ces ressources ne soient plus du tout accessibles après cette date et que l'on perde par conséquent cette précieuse ressource.

[Edit] J'ai terminé la sauvegarde, si le site est bel inutilisable à partir du 1 janvier, je mettrais le lien pour télécharger les plans.
    Dernière modification par misterj44 ; 31/12/2020 à 00h17.

Citation Envoyé par juanmmag Voir le message
    To whoever is planning the area of the Bern Minster, notice that there are two copies of the same building. It had to be relocated due to height limits while building the tower. The one on the right is unfinished (many stairs missing, tower is completely empty, some other details also missing, etc.). Please use the one on the left.
    https://i.ibb.co/gy39t9r/Sin-t-tulo.jpg
    Thanks for spotting it juan, i've made the pertinent adjustements.

Sorry if i broke something on the terrain Deloras, I know you started working on it, but copying the church may have changed something, i dunno.

It seems we've had another crash...

C'est relancé, en espérant qu'il n'y ait pas eu de rollback comme la dernière fois.

HiiZ0 nous propose de dédier une partie de son serveur Discord pour le serveur du XIXe, j'ai pensé que ça pourrait être pratique de l'utiliser pour pouvoir compiler toutes les ressources accumulées ici jusqu'à présent sans avoir à demander à Olipro de mettre à jour le premier post du topic à chaque fois (Je m'occuperai de reprendre ce qu'avait fait Olipro quand j'aurais terminé la sauvegarde des plans de Paris). Vous aurez bien entendu un accès en écriture donc dès que vous partagez une nouvelle ressource ici, n'hésitez pas à la mettre également sur Discord.
    Pour ceux que ça intéresse il y'a aussi un canal "chat" et "vocal" en bonus mais ne comptez pas dessus pour me contacter, je ne suis connecté en permanence que sur Steam.

[Edit] Contactez moi en mp pour obtenir un lien d'invitation.
    Dernière modification par misterj44 ; 09/12/2020 à 21h19.

MisterJ

Je rejoindrais volontiers le discord, mais le lien proposé ne fonctionne pas.
    "La superstition, c'est comme ceux qui réparent les fauteuils, faut que le bois qu'ils rajoutent soit à peu près comme l'autre bois sinon ça se voit trop"

Bonjour à tous,

Je fais mon retour sur 19 Century Craft.

Deloras (ainsi que tout les autres) essayez donc ce lien https://discord.gg/tjFnReP2

Citation Envoyé par HiiZ0 Voir le message
    Bonjour à tous,

Je fais mon retour sur 19 Century Craft.

Deloras (ainsi que tout les autres) essayez donc ce lien https://discord.gg/tjFnReP2
    Le lien est mort, peux-tu en renvoyer un autre ?

En effet. Je viens de le relancer.

Citation Envoyé par juanmmag Voir le message
    To whoever is planning the area of the Bern Minster, notice that there are two copies of the same building. It had to be relocated due to height limits while building the tower. The one on the right is unfinished (many stairs missing, tower is completely empty, some other details also missing, etc.). Please use the one on the left.
    https://i.ibb.co/gy39t9r/Sin-t-tulo.jpg
    Juan,

I didn't see your message until now. I made the copy and chose the wrong cathedral by mistake. Thanks for noticing this.
    "La superstition, c'est comme ceux qui réparent les fauteuils, faut que le bois qu'ils rajoutent soit à peu près comme l'autre bois sinon ça se voit trop"

Hello. I have built an Austrian building from Graz

https://imgur.com/XEfbxrh

Does this match the level of competency required to be apart of the build team? Thanks!
    Dernière modification par Zonz ; 04/01/2021 à 03h27.

Hello,
    For me it's enough.
    If you want to apply, i need your Minecraft name, then I can send you the details in a private message.

Thank you, my name is Lifeisgood72.

However, I must confess something first to clear the air. I am the person who put some of your builds on 2b2t, into "Ocala City". I didn't really do this with bad intentions, I just liked the builds, and there's a lot of grandeur associated with builds on 2b2t due to it's anarchy environment. However, after building your builds for some time I grew an immense appreciation for 19th century culture and realized I could build the architecture myself just as well. I hope you can forgive me for any spotlight that might have been stolen, and if you have any further questions I will answer.

We don't want to trust you.

On PlanetMinecraft it is clearly writen (in red color) "You can put the map on your server, but you MUST credit us."

If i accept you as builder, you could steal buildings from somewere and put them on our server.

For these two reasons, we can't accept you as builder.

Okay. I am used to this sort of exclusion.

Your map is still the most beautiful in all of Minecraft, and I would have liked to take part in it, but I guess my past sins prevent me from doing so.

Cheers

J'ai mis en ligne une nouvelle souvegarde de la carte : Janvier 2021

Belle avancée sur Venise ! De mon coté j'ai enfin changé de machine, je vais pouvoir faire de nouveaux rendus chunky.

Comme promis, j'ai pu me remettre à faire des rendus Chunky :

Grosse maintenance de la machine. Le serveur est arrêté pour la journée (si tout va bien).

Edit : besoin d'un peu plus de temps mais tout va bien.
    Dernière modification par Olipro ; 05/03/2021 à 21h13.
    ⚜ Une foi, une loi, un roi.
    Senscritique

Je viens de trouver cette vidéo d'un joueur qui recréé les cloches de la cathédrale de Strasbourg, c'est plutôt chouette.

C'est super ! On pourrait avoir la même chose sur le serveur si la redstone ne foutait pas autant le bordel ...

Is everything ok with the server? Been 10 days now since it was last online

It was down for unknown reason. I have relaunched it. If it stops, I'll check what's wrong. (Java is up-to-date and some functionnalities I used are deprecated)
    ⚜ Une foi, une loi, un roi.
    Senscritique

J'ai mis en ligne une nouvelle version de la carte : MARS 2021

Hello everyone!

Today I've returned to the server to build some more in venice, after a bit of a hiatus.
    During that time I got to look around, especially at the builds being done nowadays, using version 1.16.4. And I tried it out too...
    This made me realize how out of date our minecraft version is, and how it is affecting the quality of our builds. I'm also convinced that remaining on 1.12.2 has decreased activity on the server, be it visitors, be it builders, who, like myself, lose motivation for not being able to do certain things that are now possible in the latest stable version.
    We have such a great map, and it is a shame to see it wither away, stagnant.

In my opinion, updating could prove a new lease in life for the server. Otherwise, I can't unsee how much better 1.16 would be (just for the debug stick, that would be a game changer), and I'm struggling to find the motivation to keep going... I love the server and small community we created around it, I'm very proud of all we've done in it, but it's starting to feel stuck, closed in on itself.

Therefore, I'm wondering, how feasible would an update be?

Citation Envoyé par SteamWatts Voir le message
    Hello everyone!

Today I've returned to the server to build some more in venice, after a bit of a hiatus.
    During that time I got to look around, especially at the builds being done nowadays, using version 1.16.4. And I tried it out too...
    This made me realize how out of date our minecraft version is, and how it is affecting the quality of our builds. I'm also convinced that remaining on 1.12.2 has decreased activity on the server, be it visitors, be it builders, who, like myself, lose motivation for not being able to do certain things that are now possible in the latest stable version.
    We have such a great map, and it is a shame to see it wither away, stagnant.

In my opinion, updating could prove a new lease in life for the server. Otherwise, I can't unsee how much better 1.16 would be (just for the debug stick, that would be a game changer), and I'm struggling to find the motivation to keep going... I love the server and small community we created around it, I'm very proud of all we've done in it, but it's starting to feel stuck, closed in on itself.

Therefore, I'm wondering, how feasible would an update be?

Yeah, I have to agree on Steam here. I still try to keep things going, but seeing the server slowly decay to its death is heartbreaking. I have a lot of memories, and a lot of great experiences come from here, this community and its project is too good to be left to die like this.
    Having it on the newer version would make a great difference IMO, just as it was back when we updated to 1.12.2 in 2017: Minecraft is quite popular now, it has come back to the mainstream, so I agree on the idea that it'll attrack both visitors and builders, thanks to the new game mechanics and blocks. But well, i'm not on the code rooms, and i dunno if such a change is easy, or even feasible, but it would certainly make a lifesaving movement concerning the server continuity.

In any case, I'd like to thank you all for all the effort and time you spent on this wonderful project, and this lovely little community on the past years.

If I'm not wrong, the main reason to not update the server is because the plugins we use are not able for newer versions. I suppose updating the server means looking for new plugins. Not that it's impossible, but requires some work.

Anyway, I'd love to update the server too, just imagine all the fun we'd have renovating old buildings... :D

Page 213 sur 220 PremièrePremière ... 113163203205206207208209210211212213214215216217218219220 DernièreDernière

Règles de messages