Crunchez vos adresses URL
|
Rejoignez notre discord
|
Hébergez vos photos
Page 10 sur 331 PremièrePremière ... 234567891011121314151617182060110 ... DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 271 à 300 sur 9904
    Citation Envoyé par TFC Voir le message
    J'aime beaucoup mais j'ai quand même une critique : ca manque de vitesse ! Surtout les fly-by autour de carrier, les courses poursuites... et les AA stupides du carrier (pour comparer avec un autre trailer... la demo tech. de Nexus 2 avait l'air beaucoup plus punchy au niveau des armes des capitals ships... pareil pour les vaisseaux d'homeworld 1/2 (croiseurs, battleships, etc...)). Un poil déçu aussi par la phase de catapultage (assez ironiquement, la meilleure phase de catapulte que j'ai vu dans un jeu se trouve dans Battlefield 3 (no comment)... !).

Nan, mais il y a pleins de chose critiquable, hein. Les lasers ne convergent pas et se contente de tirer tout droit. On a juste du piou, aucune sensation de puissance, toussa. MAIS, ce n'est qu'un prototype. Il reste encore 2 ans pour que le jeu soit bien fignolé à condition que les 2 Millions $ soit atteint. On est à 800 000 $ en 6 j.

---------- Post added at 07h56 ---------- Previous post was at 07h52 ----------

Et puis de toute façon, on n'a aucune infos sur pas mal de chose comme le voyage inter système - inter galaxy ? Pourra t on faire des sauts hyperspatial ? Où devra t on passer par des portails de saut ou des portails d'accélération ? etc...

pareil pour les vaisseaux d'homeworld 1/2 (croiseurs, battleships, etc...)).
    Raaah arrète, ne me lance pas sur le sujet, parce que si la suite se présente sur kickstarter je vends un rein

Un poil déçu aussi par la phase de catapultage (assez ironiquement, la meilleure phase de catapulte que j'ai vu dans un jeu se trouve dans Battlefield 3 (no comment)... !).
    Euh, simplement parce qu'il n'y a pas de catapultage a proprement parler? xD
    ID Steam
    Citation Envoyé par Chapaf
    Liara: Oh Shepard vous avez des bouts de prothéens dans la tête, culbutez mon éternité s'il-vous-plait maitre

Bon, je mets à jour le topal avec une série de petites infos glanées sur les forums officiels et compilées par un gentil monsieur dudit forum :

Star Citizen – Forgettable Name – Plz change it!

Ben Lesnick:

“Interesting thread, guys! We’re watching all of this closely, of course. It mirrors the development process pretty closely… Chris was debating the name up until the very last minute possible (about a week before the announcement, when he had to start his press tour with a visit to PC Gamer… and needed a name.) Lots of late night e-mail conversations trying to pick something.

For my part, Star Citizen has grown on me an awful lot and I’m rather proud of it now. I think it’s the sort of name you’re going to appreciate a lot more once you get into the world of the game, where citizenship (and the question thereof – pirates!) and the sheer number of possible careers for players are going to be a big part of the game. Heck, it makes a lot more sense than ‘Strike Commander,’ a game that was rarely about commanding strikes…

… all of that said, I AM very amused by Joystiq’s headline about our crowd funding efforts: “Chris Roberts’ new space sim Star Citizen has already raised over $455,590 despite being called Star Citizen”

———————————————— ——————————————–

Difference between ‘Member’ and ‘Subscriber’?

Ben Lesnick:

“The way it should work is that subscribers are users who haven’t posted yet while members are those who have.”

Anyone get anything from a Support or a Dev?

VG:

“All pledges, regardless of where they were placed, will be recorded and matched to your ID. I know we might seem silent, but we are very active behind the scenes, believe me”

General pledging FAQs

Ben Lesnick:

“I’m working through all the support emails right now and am going to catch up on the forum posts.”

“The plan is to let you increase your pledge after the 30 days… but we may have different packages available at that time! (We’re running low on some already…)”

VG:

“Obviously, because the site went down and the backup site has been collecting pledges since Wednesday, we have a lot of data to merge, but rest assured that regardless of what email you used to register or purchase, and/or whether or not your account here works properly, your pledge will be properly credited to your account.”

Perma death or not

Ben Lesnick:

“The short answer is that we just don’t know yet. It’s too early to balance the game exactly.

I know Chris is very keen on the idea that death is an actual punishment; that there has to be some impact for losing your life beyond just respawning somewhere else. Whether that’s some downgrade in equipment or a loss of credits or something else is totally up in the air right now. (My guess is that your base ship is safe… wouldn’t be fair to sell you one via pledges if you could immediately lose it!)

I did watch him talking about optional insurance during one of his press interviews the other day, which is one way to do it. That would play into the whole you-take-your-own-risks/control-your-own-destiny aspect.”

Christopher Roberts:

“Love this thread!

I promise I will take the time to answer this in a comm-link in the near future.

My concept for the dilemma of modern day instant re-spawn, no penalty vs. old school lose everything start at the beginning will hopefully cater to most of the view points here. Both sides of the argument are valid and I want to strike a balance. I will promise you it wont be like a modern day shooter with zero penalty but it wont be so harsh as you lose everything (well in most cases!). Your ship is a large part of who you are in this universe so there will be multiple options to make sure you don’t have to start from the beginning if you get unlucky. But in all cases it will definitely be an inconvenience if you get blasted (kind of like a car accident is even if you have insurance)!”

General information about ships

RSI Facebook:

“We’ll release more information on the ships soon! If you think of it like Privateer, the Aurora is the Orion, the 300i is the Galaxy and the Constellation is the Centurion…”

““The Constellation is the top of the line fighter; think the Centurion in Privateer. The big carrier is a “Bengal class” and we aren’t selling those… you’ll have to earn one in the game. You will always have your preorder ship — no way to lose it permanently. You can also buy other ships and upgrade your starter as the game progresses.”

“…ships can be changed in the game later. You’re not locked in to one, you’re just able to start with a special one if you pledge more money. Think of starting Privateer with a Centurion instead of a Tarsus!”

General information about landing on planets : cut-scenes or seamless?

RSI Facebook:

“We’re looking at both options for planets. I know we’d LOVE to include atmospheric flight, but it’s a money/time issue… so I can’t promise it just yet! Thanks for your support!”

“Everything will be bigger than Freelancer! You will certainly land on planets, visit bases, etc.”

General information about Localization

RSI Facebook:

“ There will be localizations. Merci and Danke Schon. Thanks”

What are the specs going to be?

RSI Facebook:

“Too soon to know! But we’ll try and get you a rough idea in the next week.”

General physical goods information

RSI Facebook:

“The citizen cards are physical items that replicate something you’ll have in the game – sort of your in-game identity card.”

General modding information

RSI Facebook:

“Hello! Yes, the idea is that there is both a living central server that everyone can connect to AND the option for Freelancer style player-run worlds where modding/experimentation/etc. are all encouraged. We’d also like to work with the mod communities to integrate the best of the best of what they come up with on their servers into the main world.”

Question about Physics

Christopher Roberts:

“First post on the forums! I finally have a few spare minutes.

As someone that was taking Physics at Manchester University before I dropped out to make games full time I can assure everyone that the physics model is COMPLETELY accurate and its a full rigid body simulation. I know because I wrote the code.

Maybe I should have done a better job in the demo, but if you are flying at speed and you set your desired velocity to zero you WILL see the top front thrusters articulating and firing to slow your velocity. If you watch my demo you will notice there is some momentum with the Hornet when I slow down close to the bridge. It may not have been apparent on the screen, but I can assure the Hornet does not stop on a dime. if you load it up with more mass (like extra weapons) you feel the effect of this.

There is no drag modeled – everything is done as it would be in space.

Additionally there is actually counter thrust being applied inside the physics and if you had your hands on the controller you would feel it. If you look closely you will see the inertia of this – the ship doesn’t stop rolling or pitching on a dime. There is however a very good reason why you don’t actually see the thrusters fire entirely accurately.

The problem with visually depicting the proper thrust is that it would actually look pretty horrible (trust me this is how I first did it, and is still pretty easy to switch back to as I’m actually doing some extra work to make the visuals looks nicer).

The reason is because there is no drag in space, so even a micro amount of thrust starts the Hornet (or any spaceship) rotating until you apply counter thrust. So what is really happening is that the flight control system is always applying micro thrust and counter thrust to achieve the pilot’s inputs. This results in the thrusters flickering off oand on in micro amounts and you actually not getting a good feel of the general application of thrust. I think you know I like things to look cool (come on, we all know you probably wouldnt be engaging in space dogfights at WW2 speeds, but its so much more fun than what the reality would probably be), so what happens is that the system is still modeled accurately, but I use the angular /linear velocity delta to drive the visual represntation of thrust. Here’s my code comment

//Note the thrustGoal is actually the linear velocity delta (desired vel – current vel of
    //the vehicle & rotational vel rather than the actual linear & angular acceleration / thrust.
    //This is because, while inaccurate its cooler to see more constant thrust that gives
    //you a visual clue as to what correctional movement / velocity vectors the vehicle is using.
    //If we just used the acceleration as opposed to the desired velocity correction, the thruster flames
    //would flicker on and off – especially in the Wing Commander use case of Space, where
    //there is no atmosphere to provide drag.
    //Of course if you pass the actual accelerations to SetThrustGoal, then you’ll get an accurate
    //visual representation of what a thruster would really do

I hope that clears up any confusion!

I will admit that the ship doesn’t need to have wings or fans on the front, but the idea behind that is for possible atmospheric flight (this is not a promise of planetary action for the early build but allows for expansions in this direction), and as a RAM scoop. Plus it just looks / feels cool.”

Cheaters/botters be gone

Ben Lesnick:

“Interesting question, and it’s something we’re going to be thinking a LOT about in the next two years. My gut tells me that the first big anti-cheating factor in our game is the fact that it’s skill-based rather than click-based. If you want to win a space battle in Star Citizen you damn well have to handle a joystick… and as I think pretty much every air and space combat game ever has proven, you can’t be an AI and do that well.”

“I’d be a damn liar if I told you we were going to make sure it never happened ever. The fact is, there’s a segment of the audience that’s GOING to try to exploit the system and that IS going to figure out how to turn our game against us. It’s just a 100% certainty. So what I will promise is that we’re going to be a damn sight more reactive to this stuff than others have been in the past. Star Citizen is being designed so that we can update it quickly rather than rebalancing with big patches every six months. What’s more, we’re building the game WE want to play… and if someone has figured out how to mess it up, you can believe me we’re going right in and closing that loophole as fast as we can.”

---------- Post added at 10h46 ---------- Previous post was at 10h22 ----------

Et moi j'y ai été de ma petite question, LE truc qui me brûle les lèvres depuis l'annonce, même si dans ce que j'ai linké au-dessus on a un semblant de début de réponse
    La merde devient réelle.

Pas de mort définitive ou alors via une option Le système d'assurance est bien trouvé et se rapproche de celui d'EVE Online.

---------- Post added at 11h02 ---------- Previous post was at 10h53 ----------

Citation Envoyé par nitoo Voir le message
    Et moi j'y ai été de ma petite question, LE truc qui me brûle les lèvres depuis l'annonce, même si dans ce que j'ai linké au-dessus on a un semblant de début de réponse
    J'ai mis un commentaire. C'est le truc que j'aimerai voir. I War 2 l'a fait, pourquoi pas Star Citizen.

Citation Envoyé par MetalDestroyer Voir le message
    Pas de mort définitive ou alors via une option Le système d'assurance est bien trouvé et se rapproche de celui d'EVE Online.

---------- Post added at 11h02 ---------- Previous post was at 10h53 ----------

J'ai mis un commentaire. C'est le truc que j'aimerai voir. I War 2 l'a fait, pourquoi pas Star Citizen.
    Ha, merci ! Effectivement, I-War 2 était assez génial de ce côté. En remettant le truc dans le contexte de Star Citizen, avec des échelles encore plus grandes et proches de la réalité, c'est tout ce que j'attends.

---------- Post added at 11h35 ---------- Previous post was at 11h08 ----------

Hey, mais Star Citizen a des chances d'arriver sur Kickstarter en fait !

http://www.facebook.com/RobertsSpace...41518285890199
    La merde devient réelle.

Citation Envoyé par MetalDestroyer Voir le message
    ---------- Post added at 07h56 ---------- Previous post was at 07h52 ----------

[/COLOR]Et puis de toute façon, on n'a aucune infos sur pas mal de chose comme le voyage inter système - inter galaxy ? Pourra t on faire des sauts hyperspatial ? Où devra t on passer par des portails de saut ou des portails d'accélération ? etc...
    C'est pas un peu démesuré de vouloir plusieurs galaxy ?
    Une seule bien rempli en système stellaire ça serait déjà pas mal.

Pour le possible kickstater je suis septique. Ne risque t-on pas de casser la dynamique déjà présente sur le site déjà en place ?

Au contraire, ça ouvrirait sans doute sur une plus grande audience, de plus, kickstarter, les gens ont plus confiance que l'obscure site foireux proposant un jeu révolutionnaire.

Si tu connais pas le mec derrière c'est chaud.
    Si le sol était recouvert de bites, beaucoup de gens marcheraient sur le cul.

Citation Envoyé par Vyse Voir le message
    C'est pas un peu démesuré de vouloir plusieurs galaxy ?
    Une seule bien rempli en système stellaire ça serait déjà pas mal.

Pour le possible kickstater je suis septique. Ne risque t-on pas de casser la dynamique déjà présente sur le site déjà en place ?
    Oups, je voulais dire Amas à la I War 2. Y en avait 3 dans I War 2 et c'était énorme. Le pire étant que tu n'avais un seul et uniquement chargement (5 secondes) et ensuite, tout est géré en streaming.

Ouais non mais juste une galaxie bien garnie, ça suffirait. Mais comme je disais dans mon post sur le fofo officiel, une galaxie vraiment bien garnie, avec tout un tas de trucs dedans et ne se résumant pas juste à des jolies skybox toutes statiques quoi.

Enfin, on en est qu'au tout début, on a le temps mais les annonces officielles me rassurent quand même un peu.
    La merde devient réelle.

Concernant les pledges & Kickstarter !

Réponse de Christ Roberts
    Hi Guys.

Interesting debate. The Facebook question – which got 572 “likes” – about twice what we got for “There has to be more space sim fans out there. Let’s get the numbers up!” was all about seeing what the community wants rather than us running scared.

We’re going to hit $2M just on the RSI site based on trajectory, so I’m not concerned about making the minimum to get Star Citizen off the ground.

But we have 36,000 members at RSI and only 8,788 backers. Something is clearly holding up the people who were committed even before they knew what the game is.

We had some serious problems over our first three days – and even today the site went down briefly while we were upgrading and making the system more robust. We’ve lost a lot of potential backers because our initial problems and there is probably a sizable contingent that don’t fully support our internal solution. I think we can get a lot of these people back – there are definitely more than 8,788 space sim fans in the world. If a nostalgic 90s style RPG can get 65,000 backers, I would hope that we could do similar numbers as both Obsidian’s game and this appeal to people that fondly remember the height of PC gaming.

But what the community wants is really important to me. So if people want us to be on Kickstarter because that makes them feel more comfortable then I have no problem with it.

Everyone should know if we did this, the RSI site would function exactly as before, and would be the best place to pledge as you will be automatically linked to your user account. This was the whole reason why we decided not to use Kickstarter in the first place.

Kickstarter would just be an additional option, just like we provide Amazon, Paypal and Credit Cards as payment options on this site. The advantage you get with Kickstarter is that people know it, are comfortable with it and don’t feel like its going to crash at any moment.

I think we’re over the worst on the RSI site, but its always more high risk than Kickstarter as we’ve integrated all the community features with the crowd funding, which makes the website more more complicated than either Kickstarter or another developer’s community website. This was the reason why everything blew up on Wednesday. As a community site or a pure crowd funding site it could have handled the load, but with both set of features active at once and a tidal wave of people it melted down!

Ouer, c'est peu ou prou ce que je me disais à propos d'un Kickstarter : tout leur délire de faire ça sur leur site, de tout linker et d'être ainsi directement en contact avec la communauté et les pledgers, c'est une très bonne idée et le Kickstarter à côté aussi, mais ça va être un peu le gros bordel.

Déjà que, comme il le dit lui-même, leur site a tellement pris cher que c'était déjà bien la confusion, mais si en plus (aussi intéressant sur le plan brouzoufs que ça puisse être) ils lancent un Kickstarter en parallèle, faudrait voir à ce qu'il gèrent bien leur histoire.
    La merde devient réelle.

J'aime bien l'idée de pouvoir augmenter sa mise.
    On peut placer 10 euros par mois pépere pour suivre le développement et à la fin recevoir sa carte gold Citizen

---------- Post added at 18h25 ---------- Previous post was at 18h17 ----------

Il y a un petit truc que je ne comprends pas ?
    C'est un MMO ou pas ? Je lis des choses contradictoires... serveurs privés instances.... serveur commun

Un volontaire pour nous eclairer ?

C'est pas très compliqué en fait :

- une partie "solo" (comprendre jouable hors ligne ou en ligne en co-op), appelée Squadron 42 qui représente grosso merdo ton service militaire au bout duquel tu obtiens ton statut de "Citizen" et dans l'esprit d'un Wing Commander
    - une partie "MMOesque" appelée Star Citizen que tu peux commencer directement (sans passer par la partie Squadron 42 donc) avec monde persistant (un serveur officiel et la possibilité d'avoir des serveurs privés sur lesquels tu peux modder, et les meilleurs mods seront injectés dans le serveur principal officiel) où tu peux être libre de jouer et être ce que tu veux (fighter, pirate, marchand, etc)
    - pleins d'updates fréquentes, genre hebdomadaires voir quotidiennes et non des grosses mises à jours annuelles comme c'est typiquement le cas dans les MMOs
    - pour la partie Star Citizen MMO, en gros, il y aura pas des milliers de joueurs en même temps mais une grosse centaine (dixit Chris Roberts) avec des "slots" toujours réservés à tout moment, de telle sorte que si tu te retrouves dans une bataille (qui seront des "instances" qui n'existeront que le temps du fight) tu peux appeler tes potes à l'aide

Tout ce qui est dit ici n'est en aucun cas de l'extrapolation, mais uniquement des trucs déjà annoncés et confirmés. Cependant, c'est susceptible d'être ajusté et d'évoluer, le jeu n'en étant qu'au stade de gros proto.
    La merde devient réelle.

Attends... comment tu peux avoir un serveur persistant avec des serveurs privés dedans et comment le tout communique ? Tu as un prsonnage par serveur ???
    Comme je le comprends (et ça me faitun peu peur) a marcherait un peu comme test drive unlimited 2 : tout le monde est sur la même ile, mais il se crée des serveurs intanciés en fonction de tes deplacements et tu ne vois qu'une partie des joueurs?
    C'est ce que les gens semblent dire sur le forum : http://www.robertsspaceindustries.co...ivate-servers/
    Pire je vois ça comme un world of tank avec une carte generale et une ligne de front qui évolue en fonction des batailles "privées"
    Dernière modification par Eloween ; 16/10/2012 à 19h50.

Non, les serveurs privés sont privés, donc par définition ils sont séparés du serveur "public" et "officiel"...

Tu confonds les "instances" temporaires à l'intérieur d'un serveur (qu'il soit privé ou officiel) et le serveur en lui-même je crois. L'instance, c'est un peu comme n'importe quel MMO (enfin, je suppose, encore une fois d'après ce qu'on sait), c'est juste une façon de foutre les joueurs ensemble à un moment T, basta.
    La merde devient réelle.

Donc serveur privé et serveur "pincipal"seraient deux jeux séparés ? Donc autant de personnages que de serveurs privés ? Le concept est un peu etrange.

Citation Envoyé par Eloween Voir le message
    Donc autant de personnages que de serveurs privés ?
    Wat ? Pourquoi UN personnage égalerait UN serveur ? Je... je comprends pas ce que tu comprends pas là

J'explique peut-être comme une grosse merde mais ?
    La merde devient réelle.

Citation Envoyé par Eloween Voir le message
    Donc serveur privé et serveur "pincipal"seraient deux jeux séparés ? Donc autant de personnages que de serveurs privés ? Le concept est un peu etrange.
    Non, si toi tu montes un serveur privé, seuls tes potes pourront y accéder, tes potes ou ceux qui auront l'ip.

Les gens eux iront sur le master server, jouer avec la plèbe de masse, mais certain voudront faire un univers a leur sauce, pour jouer entre pote seulement ou par pays, etc.

Me voilà rassuré... j'upgrade ma participation dès que possible

Je vois plus comme un serveur à la Freelancer. Par contre, à voir comment sera communiquer les profils des joueurs. Est-ce unique par serveur ? ou bien, le profil du joueur est stocké sur sa machine et est transféré vers le serveur (publique ou privée) afin de profiter de tous les éléments du jeu qu'il a acquis).

Mais bon, Star Citizen n'est au stade de prototype. A voir prochainement ce qu'il adviendra.

---------- Post added at 20h29 ---------- Previous post was at 20h07 ----------

Ca tombe bien, Chris Robert répond à pleins de questions.

Is Star Citizen an MMO?
    No! Star Citizen will take the best of all possible worlds, ranging from a permanent, persistent world similar to those found in MMOs to an offline, single player campaign like those found in the Wing Commander series. The game will include the option for private servers, like Freelancer, and will offer plenty of opportunities for players who are interested in modding the content. Unlike many games, none of these aspects is an afterthought: they all combine to form the core of the Star Citizen experience.

What are the “Citizen Cards”?
    Citizen Cards are physical props to prove that you have supported Star Citizen and will be one of the first pilots in space when the testing process starts. They will be wallet sized cards that you can carry with you anywhere you go. Citizen cards will also appear in the game itself, showing your character’s social standing, credit account and so on. We’re hoping to make them available to backers by Christmas 2012, so you can gift the game to friends and have something to show for it!

Can you tell me about the different ships?
    We’re working on concept art right now that will show you the different levels of ships! For now, imagine the sort of ship advancement you encounered in Privateer or Freelancer, with the Aurora being the basic ship and others being improved or more specialized craft. The top-of-the-line ship in our pledge campaign is the RSI Constellation, which is a multi-person craft that includes a turret and a smaller fighter that can be manned by your friends!

How will modding work?
    Players will be given full control of their game! When operating private servers, players will be able and encouraged to mod the game. It doesn’t stop there, though: we hope to institute a ‘mod approval’ process that will allow the best of the best player created ships and other additions to be integrated into the central persistent world as well.

What platforms will Star Citizen be available on?
    Star Citizen is a PC game through and through and could never be played on the Xbox 360, Playstation 3 or WiiU. We currently plan to support Windows and are examining our options regarding possible Linux and Macintosh releases. The Cloud Imperium team includes many Linux and Macintosh fans!

Will Star Citizen only be in English?
    No, we plan to support many languages. A huge percentage of space sim and PC gaming fans come from Europe and especially Germany, and we want to make sure Star Citizen is accessible to everyone. The game ill initially be localized to French, German and Spanish with plans to handle other languages afterwards.

Can you explain the stretch goals?
    The purpose of the higher stretch goals is to ensure that the game-as-described is finished in the two year time period. We intend to build the game that Chris Roberts described at GDC Online regardless, but without additional funding we are going to have to do it one piece at a time, starting with Squadron 42, rather than as a single larger production. With more funding we can include more ships, systems, unique locations, animations and cinematic sequences.

Is Star Citizen “free to play”? A subscription game?
    To play Star Citizen you need only to buy the initial game. There will never be a monthly charge for usage. Some in-game items may be available as microtransactions, but we will NEVER sell anything that can’t be acquired through honest (and fun!) gameplay.

What will the gameplay be like?
    Star Citizen will feature gameplay similar to the original Wing Commander and Privateer, with a more realistic physics system. This means that it is NOT a ‘click to kill’ interface like most modern MMOs; your success in combat is going to depend as much on your skill with a space fighter as it will with your ship upgrades and your pocket book.

vous avez payé comment la partie par vista le site ne marche pas ?
    Et apparament ya pas de refund en cas d'échec du kickstarter avec paypal.

Y'a personne d'autre que moi qui regarde cela d'au mauvais oeil ?
    Some in-game items may be available as microtransactions, but we will NEVER sell anything that can’t be acquired through honest (and fun!) gameplay.
    Je ne vois pas l'intérêt (pour le joueur) des micro transactions dans un bon jeu (hors F2P, mais c'est redondant):
    Si c'est complètement accessoire, autant l'enlever, si ça ne l'est pas, pourquoi ne pas le laisser dans le jeu, avec une accessibilité suffisante pour que tout le monde puisse débloquer l'item en question.

Je pense plus sur une question de temps. Tu n'as pas le temps de jouer pour accumuler suffisamment de crédit, alors tu raque en monnaie réel pour obtenir ce matos plus rapidement.

Pour faire du pognon, ni plus ni moins.

Ceci dit je vois pas tellement le probleme, il a été dit qu'ils n'en feraient pas un Pay2win.

Maintenant, je veux un camo Rose fluo digitale pour mon vaisseau, je paye 1 euro ou je farme 12 heures, j'aime assez l'idée de laisser au joueurs de tout poil de bénéficier des mêmes accès au item, certain n'ont pas 12 heure de jeu dispo pour farmer, d'autre préfére ça plutôt que de payer, pourquoi pas, et ça engraisse le studio, tout bénéf.

Bon, le forum foire toujours autant: j'arrive a me connecter depuis mon portable mais pas depuis ma tour
    Il ne reconnait pas mon adresse email pour réinitialiser mon mot de passe et quand je met mon pseudo, n'envoie pas de mail...
    ID Steam
    Citation Envoyé par Chapaf
    Liara: Oh Shepard vous avez des bouts de prothéens dans la tête, culbutez mon éternité s'il-vous-plait maitre

Ok, ça doit être moi...

Question temps et esthétique : j'ai pas le temps de farmer des dizaines d'heure, mais je ne compte pas plaquer de la thune - j'aurais souhaité moins de farm intensif (avis égoïste, hein, on est d'accord) ; et pour le côté esthétique, je souhaiterais acheter le jeu en entier en contribuant, pas un morceau. D'où mes inquiétudes.

Citation Envoyé par Marnus Voir le message
    Bon, le forum foire toujours autant: j'arrive a me connecter depuis mon portable mais pas depuis ma tour
    Il ne reconnait pas mon adresse email pour réinitialiser mon mot de passe et quand je met mon pseudo, n'envoie pas de mail...
    Essaie d'effacer tes cookies.

Des mecs ont fait un google doc rassemblant toutes les infos connues et les réponses des devs sur les forums :

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...eoTDduZ2w/edit
    La merde devient réelle.

Oui, les deux millions ne devraient pas poser de problèmes.

Par contre, au-dessus...
    La merde devient réelle.

Même les 2 millions ça va pas être évident sauf à un sursaut d'engagement. Pour l'instant ça va mais si ça continu à diminuer...

J'ai compté 75k gagné entre mardi et mercredi et "seulement" 70k entre mercredi et aujourd'hui. Si ça tombe sous les 50k par jour ça va être chaud. Peut être un kick starter en parallèle peut relancer le bouzin. Bref envoyé vos brouzoufs.
    "Five hundred years from now, who'll know the difference?" Linus van Pelt

Règles de messages