Crunchez vos adresses URL
|
Rejoignez notre discord
|
Hébergez vos photos
Page 9 sur 84 PremièrePremière 12345678910111213141516171959 ... DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 241 à 270 sur 2519
    Penser à mettre un sous-titre Avatar de keulz
    1.Hi guys, just question. Will the group "Alpha Tester" will stay even after the end of alpha test (i mean forever?) (if yes,... i hate you guys )

Yes this group will remain. And everyone will see the person who contributed much to the project at the very beginning. A new group(Closed beta testers) will be created soon.

2. I do understand that blimps are not planes, thus my attraction to them and preference to them versus heavier than air crafts, but like how WoT has self propelled guns (artillery not tanks), it would be cool to see something of a similar vulnerability but innovative craft of a sort. But if you know of a game that does allow players the rare chance of piloting a dirigible, please let me know as this is the only type of aircraft I am interested in piloting unless WoWp introduces WWI, other wise I will have to stick with WoT.
    There was a posting, I think on the answers forum, concerning a question of the following:
    "Poorly armed aircraft with a huge range of detection. And with a very powerful radio station in addition."
    US patrol blimps would be good for this role, especially if the N class blimp of the early 50s were introduced, they were the early detection/warning system used to fill in the gaps of the US defense grid of the Cold War. Also, though the BV-141 (for a German tech tree recon plane suggestion) would be faster and more nimble than the K & M class blimps, the blimps would have superior flight times if WoWp places in fuel flight time limitations. Finally, if an ocean/Navy map is made (probably once the Japanese tech tree gets launched) the K & M blimps would be a good anti-sub aircraft to mix up the list of sea role aircraft in the pacific (though the ZP-14 unit did see combat in Europe, thus blimps for the initial launch would still make historical sense) that were tasked with torpedo runs against ships and destroying boats.
    We do not plan any barrage ballons, blimpses, etc

3.I have a question If WOT has 15vs 15 battles ( even they said 30vs30 battle is coming up)
    how many planes have to fight in a match here?

For now battle 15vs15 works well. However for some maps or game modes the quantity of players will differ

4.Can I ask about a damage concept?
    In particular, damage causing fuel loss?
    Has this been considered? In order for it to operate effectively, there would need to be a reduction in combat effectiveness but also an escape route for players to leave "the field of battle" rather than suffer an inglorious death by merely running out of fuel over the battlefield and falling to their death.
    Damage model of aircraft will work as follows: different modules could be damaged/destroyed and their damage will influence the aircraft behavior. Hit aircraft will lose HP and when HP is 0 the aircraft is shot down. Armoured aircraft or armoured modules will be damaged according to penetration calculations.

Regarding fuel loss: we do not plan refueling at the battle as air missions are very short. So, If your fuel tank is damaged, prepare not for urgent returning to the base but to immediate fire or explosion.

5.will certain planes have a great advantage over their enemys counterparts. say the zero vs the early american pacific fighters?
    Yes, certain warbirds will have advantage over their counterparts: we are not going to level all the aircraft equal, ignoring history . But battle efficiency will depend on player’s skill, not on the aircraft type. The most important thing in the dogfight is the ability to impose, dictate that type of battle which s the most effective for your plane.

6.If I have a 1 year premium account in Wot... Does when WOW will be full release I will get a premium account in this one too?
    We consider different outlines of premium account. We haven’t made final decision

7.HI,I have a question regarding the Flight modelling.
    Will the planes be model to fly as they did in real life?
    I ask this question because I was a long time Fighter Ace player and very much enjoyed FA2.
    When FA3 was released the FM was tricked up with planes accelarating very fast and turn rates hugely increased.
    The result of which was a game total ruined with players pulling UFO moves in WW2 fighter planes.
    Needless to say a lot of people left the game and it finally when bust last year which was very sad for a once great game.
    Please give an indication as to what we can expect from the FM in this new game?
    Thanks
    Intrepid

Flight model is still under development but the aircraft will have realistic physics with slight arcade restrictions (no spins, no 2m/s climb rate). Planes will not behave as UFO. But you will not also have to fight with your own warbird to make it fly

8. Will you be able to set your convergence on your gun packages? ie.
    P47N - 8x50 cal.
    Guns 1&8 - 375 yds.
    Guns 2&7 - 400 yds.
    Guns 3&6 - 375 yds.
    Guns 4&5 - 400 yds.

Probably convergence(parallax) point could be set via options menubut it will be single, integrated point for all guns mounted. We selected interface setting to prevent too complicated interface in the dynamic dogfight

9.Will there be a in-game radio to talk across the team. Limit talking to 4 seconds. and only at short range say 5 miles.
    Yes we are going to implement Voice chat for wingmen at least and inside the squadron. Voice chat is essential. Furious speed of dogfight leaves no time for typing letters in the text chat. We doubt very much the need of voice chat range restrictions. It will give ungrounted battle advantage to those players who use teamspeak, ventrillo etc.

10.Will you also be able to select a 6-gun package as opposed to a 8 gun package? This would greatly change the dynamics of the roll rate of the plane. With the less weight from the Guns and the Ammo?

Yes, you will be able to select gun package on some aircraft and, of course, it will affect aircraft flight characteristics.

11.Two Questions:
    1. Will there World War 1 planes
    2. Will there be World War 1 planes like Breguet Br.M5?

No, the timeline of the game is 1929-1950s. No WWI era

Je viens de m'apercevoir qu'ils ont split le forum entre na et eu.

Cool story.

na... Namibia ? Narcotiques Anonymes ?
    Citation Envoyé par ackboo
    La torpille de World of Warships est l'arme la plus jouissive depuis le railgun de Quake 3.

Northen America
    Hannibal Smith : "Overkill is underrated !"

Citation Envoyé par fenrhir Voir le message
    na... Namibia ? Narcotiques Anonymes ?
    T'aurais su si t'avais fait la Beta de WoT.
    Wait...

Nan mais je sais, mais na et eu, ça ne veut rien dire, au plus proche y'a .na et .eu. NA et EU, déjà, c'est plus clair.
    Bref, la séparation US/EU arrive plus tôt pour WoWp que pour WoT.
    Citation Envoyé par ackboo
    La torpille de World of Warships est l'arme la plus jouissive depuis le railgun de Quake 3.

Trouvé sur le line fourni par Blubby sur les compétences des tankistes, quelques images de gameplay de WoWP :

Rien de bien neuf, mais on notera les traçantes qui semblent ne pas avoir subi de retouches ou moins que ce qu'on avait vu jusqu'à présent.

Un premier aperçu de combat à haute altitude, avec des effets de nuage pas dégueux (mais à prendre au conditionnel là encore).

Rumeur sur le forum NA : la béta fermée commencerait dans 25 jours maximum. Certains tempèrent en disant qu'il s'agira certainement du serveur russe uniquement.

It's on, bitches!
    Viendez vous inscrire pour l'alpha test!
    http://eu.worldofwarplanes.com/

Citation Envoyé par Bernard Renard Voir le message
    It's on, bitches!
    Viendez vous inscrire pour l'alpha test!
    http://eu.worldofwarplanes.com/
    Pour vous évitez de chercher: le 1er à passer le mur du son, c'est Chuck Yeager
    Citation Envoyé par keulz Voir le message
    L'herbe est toujours plus verte ailleurs...mais c'est souvent de la peinture.

Merci!!
    Ayé je suis inscrit
    crovax69 dans WOT

Il y a des questions à la con dans le questionnaire... genre la dernière...
    Bon plus qu'à croiser les doigts.

Inscrit !!

Citation Envoyé par Noir le Lotus Voir le message
    Inscrit !!
    Tout pareil, ça va chier des bulles !

Il n'y a toujours pas de tech tree russe sur le site, on risque donc de commencer avec 2 nations seulement.

Citation Envoyé par Noir le Lotus Voir le message
    Inscrit !!
    Le me fait pareil.
    Yomé

Pareil (vous avez eu une confirmation ou quelque chose ?)

Je n'arrive plus à me connecter aux forums, ni le eu ni le na...

ils sont pourtant up, chez moi ça marche

Ouais alors Chuck Yeager a effectivement passé le mur du son en premier de manière officielle, mais il y a de très fortes chances pour que ce ne soit pas lui, mais plutôt un allemand.
    Propagande oblige...

Citation Envoyé par keulz Voir le message
    Je n'arrive plus à me connecter aux forums, ni le eu ni le na...
    t'es sous chrome ?

Perso je suis incapable de me connecter au portal Wot / Wowp mais je peux sur les forum & support... et j'ai ce pblm que sous chrome.

Citation Envoyé par glupsglups Voir le message
    Pareil (vous avez eu une confirmation ou quelque chose ?)
    Perso j'ai rien reçu.
    "For someone with such an intense need to be liked you'd think I would have figured out how to be less of an asshole."

Rien reçu non plus pour le moment.
    crovax69 dans WOT

Citation Envoyé par Jalkar Voir le message
    t'es sous chrome ?

Perso je suis incapable de me connecter au portal Wot / Wowp mais je peux sur les forum & support... et j'ai ce pblm que sous chrome.
    Sur chrome également, et aucun problème ni pour les fofo ni pour le portail.

Sinon inscrit.
    Dernière modification par Quitol ; 23/02/2012 à 15h24.

Inscrit.
    ...Vous auriez un Régulateur de Magnétoshpère Hydroélectrique ?

Citation Envoyé par Jalkar Voir le message
    t'es sous chrome ?

anéfé, marche très bien sous ff. -_-

Mais je peux me log sur le portail...

no spins
    Wait, what ?
    EN même temps, les vieux jeux d'arcade genre Crimson Skies ou d'autres (me rappelle plus des noms) étaient bien fun aussi, y a moyen, y a moyen.

PS: Je pleure toujours sur l'absence des angliches au début. Franchement, un jeu d'avion sur la seconde guerre mondiale sans Hurri/Spit pour défourailler du 109E en early ? Y a que les russes pour sortir ça.
    Dernière modification par FAW_FoX ; 23/02/2012 à 17h22.

J'avais vu sur le fofo officiel que ce serait un pblm de cookie non sécu mal traité par google (mais rajouté des exception n'a rien amélioré)

Inscrit également

inscrit aussi, j'ai hâte que ça commence !

Page 9 sur 84 PremièrePremière 12345678910111213141516171959 ... DernièreDernière

Règles de messages