Crunchez vos adresses URL
|
Rejoignez notre discord
|
Hébergez vos photos
Affichage des résultats 1 à 2 sur 2
    I have a rather long car trip next week so I would like to put some videos on my PSP to watch. The problem is that the videos that I want to watch are in .rmvb format (Real Player Variable Bitrate or something like that) and the PSP can only play MP4. I've tried lots of PSP video converters on the market but the best I can get are trial version converters that put inconvenient huge watermarks in the middle of them.
    A friend of mine recommend a Free PSP Video Converter to me. This one is really good for me. No watermark, and no time limitation. It just takes some clicks to convert videos to PSP video format using this free PSP video converter. I thought maybe some people got the same problems to find out a free yet easy-to-use PSP Video Converter to convert videos to PSP video format. Just let me show you to how to convert the videos to PSP video format step by step.
    Step 1: Download & install Aneesoft Free PSP Video Converter
    We'll be using the very nice video converter software called Aneesoft Free PSP Video Converter for converting videos to PSP video format, head over here and download the free trial version of Free PSP Video Converter. Next step is to install Free PSP Video Converter.
    Step 2: Run Free PSP Video Converter and add videos
    Now run Free PSP Video Converter and click the big button "Add..." to add videos from your hard disk, you may add as many videos as you want to convert to PSP video format. Only the titles you checked will be converted.

Step 3: Edit & merge videos: trim, crop, add effect, add watermark
    This Free PSP Video Converter program has two versions. The free version is function-limited. If you'd like to edit and merge your videos, you need to upgrade to the pro version.
    Step 4: Set the output PSP video format
    PSP supports MP4(MPEG-4/H.264) video format. So we set the output format to "PSP MPEG-4 Video(*.mp4)" for PSP. You may also find a wide range of preset video setting options avaiable for you.

Step 5: Start converting videos to PSP video format for free
    Now you may click the big button "Start" to begin converting videos to PSP compatible video files. An "Upgrade to Aneesoft PSP Video Converter" window will pop up. If you wouldn't like to upgrade, just click "No, thanks" to continue converting your videos to PSP video format.
    Once the convert is complete, Aneesoft Free PSP Video Converter will place on your Desktop a new PSP format version of your video that will play on the PSP. Double-click the new file and play it to make sure it looks as you expect. I bet you’ll be surprise at the video quality, just like me.

Spam.

Didacticiel très sympa et vachement pratique mais spam quand même (really nice and useful tutorial but spam neither). Je la fais en italien aussi?

Règles de messages