Crunchez vos adresses URL
|
Rejoignez notre discord
|
Hébergez vos photos
Affichage des résultats 1 à 3 sur 3

Discussion: pc problem

I have emachine pc model T1742.
    the problem is when i start my computer,i got this black screen with message in french saying: windows n'a pas demarre correctement.un nouveau logiciel au material peut etre responssable de ce problem (windows didn't start correctly.a new material is possible the cause to this problem.)
    than i tried to reformat my computer i put the recovery cd in and reboot it i got two choices
    1- if i want to restore windows xp and 2-if i want to boot from cdrom.
    for the first choice restore windows xp after i press y as yes i got this bleu screen with
    error:signal user version cannot do multiple loads.
    and i have ok option when i choose ok i got this message application error 11000.
    "error cannot open Ghosterr.txt”.
    but if i choose the second option to boot from the cdrom i got this A:\
    if i tried to write fdisk in here at A:\fdisk i got a message bad comand bad file.
    just to let you guys know yes i can go in my bios utility setup.
    i am getting lost guys can any one help me in here please.
    thank you

Citation Envoyé par satlover
    I have emachine pc model T1742.
    the problem is when i start my computer,i got this black screen with message in french saying: windows n'a pas demarre correctement.un nouveau logiciel au material peut etre responssable de ce problem (windows didn't start correctly.a new material is possible the cause to this problem.)
    than i tried to reformat my computer i put the recovery cd in and reboot it i got two choices
    1- if i want to restore windows xp and 2-if i want to boot from cdrom.
    for the first choice restore windows xp after i press y as yes i got this bleu screen with
    error:signal user version cannot do multiple loads.
    and i have ok option when i choose ok i got this message application error 11000.
    but if i choose the second option to boot from the cdrom i got this A:\
    if i tried to write fdisk in here at A:\fdisk i got a message bad comand bad file.
    just to let you guys know yes i can go in my bios utility setup.
    i am getting lost guys can any one help me in here please.
    thank you
    Well man, u need to get a real windows XP CD and not a recovery disk.

A recovery disk simply copy data from an hidden partition of your HDD, so I you have (or a virus has) remove this partition, this CD won't work anymore. Find a real Windows XP CD (ask your reseiller, you buy Windows so you need to have the CD) and reinstall it from scratch.

Good luck

Edit : You've posted on the wrong forum : It's not a BIOS problem, and you were supposed to post in French only :-/
    Keyboard error or no keyboard present
    Press F1 to continue, or DEL to enter setup

Citation Envoyé par satlover
    Your recovery CD may contain Ghost and an image of your system partition. Try to find these 2 files on your CD :
    - "ghost*.exe"
    - *.gho (image file)

if you find them, restart with a DOS startup disk, and launch Ghost manually. In Ghost GUI, try to load partition image contained in the *.gho file onto your system partition.

Règles de messages