Crunchez vos adresses URL
|
Rejoignez notre discord
|
Hébergez vos photos
Affichage des résultats 1 à 10 sur 10
    I check p4g8x final tweaked bios 1005 with CAS=2, CAS=2.5 and official final asus bios 1007. Benchmark programs: mbench, wstream, 3dmark2001SE, super pi 1.5, GoldMemory. All of test show equality results. (GoldMemory statisicaly show equality numbers of errors when system was too overclocked not depended on setted CAS)

Did you check official 1005 and tweaked 1005 bios ?

I think you'll find the answer alone ... if not, feel free to ask again and make us have fun

I'm said, i made 3 test(not 2, sorry if i not write so clear):
    1)tweaked 1005 with CAS=2
    2)tweaked 1005 with CAS=2.5
    3)official final asus bios 1007

results all of 1,2,3 tests without different...
    that's why i'm not understand for what needing making test of official 1005...

I don't understand why you say tweaked bios is fake.

Anyway you should descibe better your configuration. What do you expect ? Switching from CAS 2.5 to CAS 2 won't give you 10% performance increase but maybe 0.1% or less.

Choosing between CAS latencies is interesting for example when you have these possible values :
    FSB:212mhz CAS:2
    FSB:250mhz CAS:2.5
    FSB:300mhz CAS:3

And remember that sometimes setting FSB to 201 will disable dual-channel, another interesting thing is to de-synchonize FSB speed and memory speed, again you can mix all parameters ...

Fake because performance not changing and errors not depending of setted CAS value.
    You are not at that problem... needing some one else... owner of p4g8x for example or tweak maker...
    I just can reply:
    Switching from CAS 2.5 to CAS 2 won't give you 10% performance increase but maybe 0.1% or less.
    check tweak maker article about p4g8x

FSB:212mhz CAS:2
    FSB:250mhz CAS:2.5
    FSB:300mhz CAS:3
    that's impossible at p4g8x
    max some around at 198Mhz
    CAS:3 - impossible too

Citation Envoyé par napalum
    Fake because performance not changing and errors not depending of setted CAS value.
    You are not at that problem... needing some one else... owner of p4g8x for example or tweak maker...
    I just can reply:

check tweak maker article about p4g8x
    Unless you finally give your system spec you're right i can't help.

Citation Envoyé par napalum
    that's impossible at p4g8x
    max some around at 198Mhz
    CAS:3 - impossible too
    Did you noticed the words "for example" in my sentence ?

Have fun ...

Starting your request with "this BIOS tweak is a fake!!" is, IMO, not the best way to get help.

You'd better write :

Subject : Performance problem with the tweaked BIOS for p4g8x.

"Hello,
    I'm using the tweaked BIOS for P4G8X, and I'm facing some performance problems. Indeed, ...

Thanks !"

It drastically reduces the chances to see your topic in the garbage :ange:

I think i heard the garbage singing :
    "Feed Me ! feeeeed meee !" (i'm currently watching the little shop of horror for those who knows it )

Quand Sam va lire ça il va bien rigoler, ça m'étonnerai pas que ce topic fasse un aller simple vers le paradis des topics.
    Cela dit je le laisse faire, si ça se trouve y'a une explication simple au problème du monsieur aigri.

edit : reviens Fennec je déconnais

Il a peut-être juste oublié d'activer la fonction Trend Antivirus pour le secteur de boot ? du coup forcément il a les memes resultats avec tous les bios et aucune optimisation liée au tweak puisqu'il est désactivé ?

J'ai bon ?? ^^

Règles de messages