Crunchez vos adresses URL
|
Rejoignez notre discord
|
Hébergez vos photos
Page 1 sur 5 12345 DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 1 à 30 sur 123
    Thanks for your hard work with the bios..it saves a lot of messing with wpcredit!!

Can i ask you for one more favour...the bios limits the fsb overclocking to 200fsb even though it shows 400 in bios.Could you look to see if you could remove this block as im using a cpu that is good to 240+fsb and the bios is holding me back.

Thanks

Bigtoe...www.asusboards.com

Thank you

Could you explain exactly what append if you set an FSB < 200 Mhz within the BIOS ?

PS : We're already working on it :evil:

Hi
    What happens is that the board will boot at 200 and 201 etc and usually load memtest no problem.It will on occasion boot to windows but will freeze very quickly.I have asked if there is a bios "lock" and was told it was under NDA so it seems the bios is limiting the board to approx 200fsb.

Thanks

I have been testing further and i believe they remove the pci lock at 200fsb.I had a similar problem with the IT7 but I unhid the 1/6th pci divider and the board booted all the way to 230fsb.Wouls it be possible to engage the 1/6th divider at 200fsb??

Salut, merci beaucoup pour le bios tweaké qui va nous libérer de Wpcredit... et des oublis d'Asus ! :D

Par contre, deux petites questions :
    - le Fix agp/pci est-il réellement fiable sur la P4G8X ?
    - Réglage Ram, infini est-elle la meilleure valeur ?

A+ :wink:

Citation Envoyé par bigtoe
    I have been testing further and i believe they remove the pci lock at 200fsb.I had a similar problem with the IT7 but I unhid the 1/6th pci divider and the board booted all the way to 230fsb.Wouls it be possible to engage the 1/6th divider at 200fsb??
    mmmm, ok, i'll investigate on this issue. It should not be very hard to tweak...

THX pour ce bios
    ya u un pti probleme de ramissure avec le radeon mais c reglé
    g plus ka racheté un barrette pour test le dual

8) merci encore 8)

excuser moi de vous deranger si jai bien lu avec de la corsair et ton bios sa devrais etre nickel par ce que je vais lacherter la corsair
    bonne journée 8)

oups erreur la ocz 3500 peut me fier a cela mercie :D

Faut juste que la RAM tienne le 2-2-2-6 à 150MHz j'imagine, sinon l'intérêt est un peu moindre.
    En gros plus la RAM est performante plus le wteaker est efficace.

mercie boucoup pour votre information monsieur
    bonne journée :jap:

Citation Envoyé par letni
    Salut, merci beaucoup pour le bios tweaké qui va nous libérer de Wpcredit... et des oublis d'Asus ! :D

UP :evil:

ca donne 2Go de bande passante et des bananes

ca passe en 2 2 2 5 et ca fé 4300 a 3dmark avec un radeon 9700pro et un
    1.6A o cul vala msiou :D

et la différence avec / sans ? combien a peu prés ?

dans les 300 a 3d mark et 600 ou 700 avec sandra

une petite question :
    pour avoir les meilleurs perf tu me conseil 2 2 2 5 et le fsb au max possible ou autre chose

Citation Envoyé par The_Mad
    Thank you
    Hi, im new here. I own a P4G8X-deluxe and I need a tweaked bios for it? Are working on that too?

Tnx

Merci The Mad pour ce bios tweaké.
    Pourrais tu preciser les modifs apportées (hormis les cas/ras etc...)

UP aussi

Citation Envoyé par oippar
    Thank you
    Hi, im new here. I own a P4G8X-deluxe and I need a tweaked bios for it? Are working on that too?

Tnx
    This tweaked bios works with P4G8X & P4G8X Deluxe : The BIOS is the same.

Citation Envoyé par oippar
    Thank you

Tnx
    This tweaked bios works with P4G8X & P4G8X Deluxe : The BIOS is the same.
    Thank you for the information and thanks for doing a great job with it. I just wanted to be sure, before I flash it.

:D Excellent work on the tweaked Bios - as I am fairly new OCing can you suggest a few settings in the BIOS I need to look at to start OCing. I have the tweaked Bios, 3.06 Intel CPU and twin 3500 OCZ. It would be much appreciated - Thanks in advance - keep up the good work ....

With this, you can set the more aggresive timings without any problems. Try 2-2-2-5 With Turbo Mode enabled. Then, rise the FSB :evil:

Hi

Just wondered how you were getting on looking into the 200fsb limit.I have a P4-M installed at the moment and its sat at 199fsb just begging to be pushed harder!!

Thanks for the good work

Thanks for the reply, before I set off on my OC journey what should I be aiming for in the timings and FSB on this Intel CPU - oh have a Vapochill case too :wink:

Citation Envoyé par bigtoe
    Hi

Just wondered how you were getting on looking into the 200fsb limit.I have a P4-M installed at the moment and its sat at 199fsb just begging to be pushed harder!!

Thanks for the good work
    Work in progress

Comment éditer mes messages qui prennent de la place pour rien ?
    Merci... :sarcastic:

avec le bios tweaké, j'ai essayé de faire tourner ma Ram en cas 1.5. Mais elle est reconnue en cas 2.5 ! :??:

Y aurait-il un moyen d'y parvenir ?
    Merci.

Using your tweaked bios, I tried to run my memoty in cas 1.5. But it is recongnized like 2.5 ! :??:

Is there one way to succeed ?
    Thanks.

C'est normal. Au cas ou le tweaker detecte autre chose qu'un CAS 2 ou 2.5, il ne modifie rien et laisse le BIOS faire ce qu'il veut. On peut l'implémenter dans une prochaine build. c'est vraiment utile le CAS 1.5 ?

C'est normal. Au cas ou le tweaker detecte autre chose qu'un CAS 2 ou 2.5, il ne modifie rien et laisse le BIOS faire ce qu'il veut. On peut l'implémenter dans une prochaine build. c'est vraiment utile le CAS 1.5 ?
    Je te retourne cette question, sachant qu'à l'époque des cas 3, on se demandait à quoi pourrait bien servir un cas 2.5 ! alors un cas 2 !!! et voilà, si c'est possible, j'aimerais bien essayer.
    nota : la différence au niveau mémoire est importante entre 2.5 & 2. Le cas 1.5 est disponible sur la P4G8X.

Règles de messages