Crunchez vos adresses URL
|
Rejoignez notre discord
|
Hébergez vos photos
Affichage des résultats 1 à 1 sur 1
    Intel Workstation Board S5520SC is a dual processor board with 12 RAM slots. Both CPU sockets are populated with Xeon E5530 processors at 2.4 GHz. The RAM is 2 GB sticks DDR3-1333 ECC unbuffered (unregistered). If I populate the RAM as to Intel's recommendation for best performance in slots A1 and D1, Memtest86+ 5.01 only 'sees' the RAM in slot A1. If I populate the RAM in slots A1 and A2, Memtest86+ v5.01 sees both sticks of RAM. I don't have enough RAM to populate all of the slots. Is this normal, or a bug?

Edit: The CPUs each have 4 cores and 4 threads for a total of 16 processing threads or virtual cores. I booted the board into Memtest86+ when I wrote this post and forced it into multi-core mode (F2). Six hours later (just before I started this edit), Memtest86+ was hung - it hung shortly after I started it (I was sleeping). I rebooted into Memtest86+ and into single core mode (it says "Cores: 1 Active / 1 total (Run: All)). Memtest86+ is now running normally and has already completed one pass with no errors.
    Dernière modification par marcerickson ; 28/02/2020 à 18h38. Motif: Memtest86+ hung when forced into multi-core mode, was restarted, and runs normally in single core mode.

Règles de messages