Crunchez vos adresses URL
|
Rejoignez notre discord
|
Hébergez vos photos
Affichage des résultats 1 à 4 sur 4
    When I clicked on forum from CPUZ page, it landed me on french language forum page.

on the top there is no icon or message to switch to english language.
    I went ahead to register, and it continues in french,
    I got lost at security question.

there is no information anywhere on the page to switch to english.

Then i explored further pages of the forum and found the bottom box of "English" and that brought english interface, and I again entered all values to register.

It asked
    "Random Question: Counter ?????? : Global Offensive"

I couldn't understand what exactly is that and what to do in that.

I have never played any game, if you wise men assumed that all net users are 100% playing net games.

tried several answers and the page refreshed saying "error", and I have to enter some values again and again.

then I searched on net with that question, and still couldn't find an answer.

just found some links saying "Counter-Strike : Global Offensive"
    then it dawned upon me that ?????? is the word it is asking for and so I entered Strike and it worked.

What a stupid dumbest thing I ever encountered in my 20 years of net life.

can't you just say "type the correct word that should be there in place of ??????

And can't you ask something more common than what a game fan only would know.

I can understand you are playing games so your mental development had got limited to that area only.

wasted my half an hour for your gimmicks.

Please shift english forums to some other site that at least speaks english.

Thanks.
    --
    Rawat

You're for real ?!

Citation Envoyé par vsrawat Voir le message
    when i clicked on forum from cpuz page, it landed me on french language forum page.

On the top there is no icon or message to switch to english language.
    i got lost at security question.

There is no information anywhere on the page to switch to english.

Then i explored further pages of the forum and found the bottom box of "english" and that brought english interface, and i again entered all values to register.

It asked
    "random question: Counter ?????? : Global offensive"

i couldn't understand what exactly is that and what to do in that.

I have never played any game, if you wise men assumed that all net users are 100% playing net games.

Tried several answers and the page refreshed saying "error", and i have to enter some values again and again.

Then i searched on net with that question, and still couldn't find an answer.

Just found some links saying "counter-strike : Global offensive"
    then it dawned upon me that ?????? Is the word it is asking for and so i entered strike and it worked.

What a stupid dumbest thing i ever encountered in my 20 years of net life.

Can't you just say "type the correct word that should be there in place of ??????

I can understand you are playing games so your mental development had got limited to that area only.

Wasted my half an hour for your gimmicks.

Thanks.
    --
    rawat
    lol t ki ?

Citation Envoyé par vsrawat Voir le message
    When I clicked on forum from CPUZ page, it landed me on french language forum page.

on the top there is no icon or message to switch to english language.
    I got lost at security question.

there is no information anywhere on the page to switch to english.

Then i explored further pages of the forum and found the bottom box of "English" and that brought english interface, and I again entered all values to register.

It asked
    "Random Question: Counter ?????? : Global Offensive"

I couldn't understand what exactly is that and what to do in that.

tried several answers and the page refreshed saying "error", and I have to enter some values again and again.

then I searched on net with that question, and still couldn't find an answer.

just found some links saying "Counter-Strike : Global Offensive"
    then it dawned upon me that ?????? is the word it is asking for and so I entered Strike and it worked.

What a stupid dumbest thing I ever encountered in my 20 years of net life.

can't you just say "type the correct word that should be there in place of ??????

wasted my half an hour for your gimmicks.

Thanks.
    --
    Rawat
    The English version link is about 3/4 of the way down that page. Because you landed on the French version, it is written as "-- Français" in French, which means that the interface is currently in French. You have to click that link to choose English. Seems simple enuf [FYI enuf means enough:>]

Re: the "Random Question", it is different each time, but if you do not understand it, copy and paste it in Google like you did gives heaps of results. It's easy to understand that you need to replace the ???????, with the answer that they are asking for. It is obvious that the site is originally in French and set up by French speaking folks, so the thinking of how it is set up is French thinking, if you get my meaning. I am Italian so I understand it's "structure" or its "feel".

If you want the forum to be in English by default, go to your settings, and in the general setting you can set it to English.

Règles de messages