Crunchez vos adresses URL
|
Rejoignez notre discord
|
Hébergez vos photos
Page 6 sur 168 PremièrePremière 12345678910111213141656106 ... DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 151 à 180 sur 5013
    Le cycle jour nuit n'avait pas été validé non, par contre de mémoire un mega donjon était prévu et ils ont finalement opté pour le découper en morceaux pour rendre le jeu plus consistant.

Découpé et loin d'être méga, ou plutôt les zones crées à partir de ce mega-donjon font partie du genre de trucs qu'on s'attendrait à trouver de base.
    Ceci-dit je préfère qu'ils ne tiennent pas tous les engagements tant que le jeu est "propre" au final, faut pas tomber dans l'excès de confiance ou la gourmandise et se retrouver avec un truc bâclé (techniquement ou ludiquement).

-.-.-– nAKAZZ, depuis 2024

Plus que 6 jours pour atteindre les 2 millions, ça semble chaud

Citation Envoyé par Magnarrok Voir le message
    Plus que 6 jours pour atteindre les 2 millions, ça semble chaud
    Il y aura paypal ensuite donc ça ira.

Citation Envoyé par Reddit
    Are you guys going with same kind off music theme in DOS 2, and do you guys have composer for DOS 2 already? Loved the music theme in DOS. RIP Kirill Pokrovsky
    Citation Envoyé par Larian
    We're talking to different composers and will probably make a decision soon. All of the ones that we are talking to are composers that showed a deep respect for Kirill's legacy but obviously we'll want them to do their own thing
    ---------------------

I know there will be more races ,but will there be more appearance customization for those races? In Original Sin if I wanted my guy to look like a more slender wizard or rogue type I was completely out of luck, which kind of killed it for me.
    Body type variety isn't planned at the moment for a variety of reasons. But we will have all those races though: no less than five!
    Nota : les hommes seront moins musclés dans DOS2
    Did you have a look at the screenshots for DOS 2? I think you'll prefer what we're doing now - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-2/description
    ---------------------

Just to double check, even with four players, the player drop in and drop out at any time will still be retained, I hope? Because it's going to be (even more) difficult to schedule four people all at once at all times...
    Drop in/drop out will be there.
    ---------------------

Will you make the game translation friendly? That means all texts accesible for extraction and re-inserting of translated text.
    That's a good point. Our localisation pipeline has been a bit of a problem but it's been improving with DOS EE. I'm not sure exactly how easy it is now to extract/change text.
    ---------------------

Hi Larianeers (Larians? Larianese?), can I expect a performance improvement with the enhanced edition of divinity?
    DOS EE is a lot more optimised as a result of all the effort that went into making it work on PS4/Xbox One. The PC versions clearly benefits from that. Saving for instance is almost instant on my machine & my frame rate is consistently very high. You can btw swap characters - check the assign menu.
    ---------------------

In DOS EE - In multiplayer, you can each create a character. If you started playing in single player and a friend joins in, then he/she can take over one of your characters.

In DOS 2 - each player creates one character at startup and when you meet, you can decide to join the party. If you started playing in single player, then other players can take over your companions.

---------------------

A propos du système Rock/paper/cisors :

We have a new system that is more about letting the other companions/rest of the party know what you think about something. If you listen to it or not then affects your relationship with them but you're free to do as you want. It's also possible to say that something is really important to you as in - I'm ready to fight over this. We're still prototyping this but so far it seems to work well.
    ---------------------
    Uplay/Origin : Shep_FR -Steam
    Citation Envoyé par Willyyy Voir le message
    Au fond, on est bien

Il reste 5 jours et ils en sont à 1 628 000$, j'espère sincèrement que l'accélération habituelle des dons de fin de campagne permettra d'atteindre le but "love & hate" qui reste le seul à peu près intéressant. C'est vraiment dommage de gaspiller des ressources pour mettre en place un support de mods relativement inutile vu le peu de succès qu'a rencontrer DDO sur ce point.

Update #13: BREAKING NEWS: Chris Avellone to work on Divinity : Original Sin 2!
    He’s a legend among RPG fans, with some of the most impressive credentials in the world of games writing… and now he’s agreed to help us bring the characters of DS2 to life!

Chris Avellone (Planescape: Torment; Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2, Fallout: New Vegas) has agreed develop and write at least one of the playable origin stories in the game, meaning fans of his work will get to play through Divinity: Original Sin 2, Avellone-style.

Check out the video below, in which Swen and Chris seal the deal:

How did it happen?

Before we launched our Kickstarter campaign, we asked the community what sort of reward and ideas they had in mind for our campaign. You guys came up with some interesting stuff, and one of the highest-voted ideas was getting Chris Avellone on board as a writer.

With 953 votes, the "Chris Avellone" goal was one of the highest-voted in our poll. With 953 votes, the "Chris Avellone" goal was one of the highest-voted in our poll.

Plenty of folks on the Larian team are fans of Chris’ work, but we hadn’t yet considered bringing him on for DS2. Intrigued, Swen sent him an innocent Tweet, and the two met up at PAX.

What happened there will probably remain a secret forever, but whatever it was, both gentlemen seem to be very enthusiastic about the collaboration. Here's what they had to say:

Chris: "This is the first time I think the community is responsible for bringing two developers together who might not have crossed paths... and especially for such a great project. I have a lot of respect for Larian Studios, Swen, and Divinity: Original Sin; it's one of the best game Kickstarters ever. I met Swen at PAX Prime, talked about RPGs for hours, and at the end of it, it was clear we were on the same page. Now? We're primed to do something great, and I'm proud to be part of it."

Swen: "It’s a huge honor to have one of our favorite developers on board for the game. Chris’ credentials are sterling, so of course I was very nervous about showing him what we’d been working on. When it turned out that he was enthusiastic about it, I was absolutely giddy! It’s a real honor to have one of the masters on board to help us improve our narrative and characters—I honestly can’t wait to get started."

This another great example of how a Kickstarter community can affect the development of a game in a positive way. We are all looking forward to what Chris will come up with, as much as many of you will be.

Preparing for TwitchCon

Another thing we’re excited about is that we’ll be attending the first ever TwitchCon in San Francisco, and we have a small team getting ready to show DS2 to streamers and fans starting tomorrow. Stay tuned for more updates about our time at the event! And be sure to check out our live streams - Friday, Sep. 25 at 2:00 p.m. PT AND Saturday, Sep. 26 at 12:00 p.m. PT.
    PayPal Pledgers Going Strong!

We’ve had a good few questions about how our PayPal fundraising is going, and the answer is: It’s going well! We’re currently at $9885 raised through PayPal, and while these totals don’t show up on our Kickstarter page, they will ultimately go toward any stretch goals on the last horizon. To pledge via PayPal, click here or on the button below!

What’s next?

We are nearing our next stretch goal-- one that has our team just as excited as the community: Dedicated mod support!

Reaching this goal means our powerful editor will get a dedicated team that aims to improve the usability of the editor such that it becomes easier to make your own RPG adventures. Upon release, the modding community will be able to get their hands deep into the editor as quickly and painlessly as possible-- and before release, our team will be able to make the game faster and with fewer headaches. Everyone wins!
    Five Days and Counting

With a mere five (!!!) days left in our campaign, we’d like to thank those of you who have not only supported the Kickstarter, but shown up in the comments section and forums daily to discuss the game. Your enthusiasm and passion remind us daily of the great honor it is to make games for such awesome people. Thank you! You all rock!
    Dernière modification par Shep1 ; 25/09/2015 à 15h35.
    Au fond, on est bien

Ils me prennent par les sentiments les enfoirés

Je ne craquerais pas

Non

Allez viens
    Dernière modification par Shep1 ; 26/09/2015 à 13h59.
    Au fond, on est bien

Excellente nouvelle pour Larian et DOS2 que l'arrivée de Chris Avellone. Mais j'attendais mieux de sa carrière post-Obsidian. A la fois, les nouvelles officielles ("Chris Avellone a accepté d'écrire et de développer une des 'origines' du jeu") laisse entendre qu'il ne sera pas si impliqué que ça.

Oui, de ce qu'on peut comprendre ce sera juste un "bonus" et non pas un gros morceau du jeu.

Citation Envoyé par Catel Voir le message
    Tu veux une explication de texte ?
    Ce n'est pas l'écriture d'une partie du scénario de DOS 2 qui va occuper Avellone à plein temps.

Non, je comprends pas dans quel sens tu utilises cette expression.

Ouais c'est juste écrire une "origine", ça reste limité.
    Je garde mon fric pour l'instant

Non, je comprends pas dans quel sens tu utilises cette expression.
    À la fois / en même temps / cela dit. Ça ne se dit pas partout ?

Ben non puisque "à la fois" veut dire "simultanément". Ce qui n'est absolument pas la même conjonction que "cela dit".

Il confond sûrement avec le "une fois" belge

Ben non puisque "à la fois" veut dire "simultanément". Ce qui n'est absolument pas la même conjonction que "cela dit".
    C'est quand même très proche : "cela dit" annonce un énoncé concurrent ou simultané.

A la fois, en même temps, cela dit, ce n'est pas très glorieux, ce premier boulot post-Obsidian de Chris Avellone. A se demander pourquoi il est parti.

Il fait la même chose sur Bard's Tale 4.
    Il cachetonne, quoi.

Citation Envoyé par Mrtn77 Voir le message
    C'est quand même très proche : "cela dit" annonce un énoncé concurrent ou simultané.
    Nullement: "cela dit" nuance ou restreint le propos précédent. Et convient donc beaucoup mieux à ton post.

Néanmoins, on peut pointer qu'aucune de tes trois phrases ne semble avoir de lien cohérent avec les deux autres.

Nullement: "cela dit" nuance ou restreint le propos précédent. Et convient donc beaucoup mieux à ton post.

Néanmoins, on peut pointer qu'aucune de tes trois phrases ne semble avoir de lien cohérent avec les deux autres.
    "A la fois" et "en même temps" ont la même fonction.

Pour reprendre : Avellone cachetonne à droite et à gauche, c'est décevant, mais ça n'empêche pas pas d'espérer mieux pour la suite : ce n'est pas son travail sur DOS2 qui va l'occuper à fond.

Ce qui ne m'aide pas à comprendre pourquoi il a quitté Osidian : y bosser ne l'a pas empêché d'écrire pour Torment.

Citation Envoyé par Monsieur Cacao Voir le message
    Ouais c'est juste écrire une "origine", ça reste limité.
    Je garde mon fric pour l'instant
    c'est pas comme ça qu'on va atteindre le goal à 2M!

Z'ont qu'à vendre des armures et des épées à 200€.
    Ca marche bien pour SC

Citation Envoyé par Monsieur Cacao Voir le message
    Z'ont qu'à vendre des armures et des épées à 200€.
    Ca marche bien pour SC
    Tu veut les faire venir jusqu'içi ?
    Au fond, on est bien

Ils ne viendront, ils préfèrent rester entre eux parce que les autres sont trop des aigris méchants avec eux et CHrissounet.

Ah mais si si je suis là aussi.

Mais pour que la comparaison tienne il faudrait nous vendre des personnages avec un design, des animations et une classe spécifique que l'on pourra aussi débloquer dans le jeu que l'on peut simplement avoir avec un petit don de 30€

Sinon j'ai fini par mettre 27$ aussi, j'ai adoré le premier, là s’ils font un effort sur le scénar ça ne peut être que génial.

Faut que je me dépêche de me convaincre d'arrêter de résister.

J'ai bien aimé le 1er, mais je les trouve un peu gonflés d'avoir à nouveau recours au kickstarter pour le 2e.

Je dois avoir un blocage mental, mais pour moi faire financer un logiciel via crowdfunding c'est quand même le casse du siècle

Si y'avait plus de gens avec du goût pour acheter leurs jeux, y'aurait pas besoin de KS.

Règles de messages